Chapter 1

Beep.

Beep.

Snor.

Beep.

Be-

Smash.

'Hey, that wasn't supposed to happen...'

"Get out of bed you lazy bum!" Someone yelled. I look over to see my triplet big brothers, Jake, Tommy, and Blake, grinning stupidly at me.

"No! I want sleep!" I yelled back sleepily.

Silence.

'Finally!'

Splash!

"Ahhhh! What the hell?" I shrieked.

"Well, you weren't," Jake began.

"Getting up so," Tommy continued.

"We decided to splash you with ice cold water!" Blake finished.

"No dip sherlock!" I yelled.

Silence.

We all burst out laughing. "Well anyways Ash, its time to go to school." Jake said.

"Ughh! Can't the school just burn down?!?" I complain.

I get dressed in my purple pre-ripped jean shorts and a black tank top. I brush back my long purple hair and apply some mascara and eyeliner. I put in my blue contacts in to hide the fact that my eyes are bright purple. (Humans always call me a freak for them.) I grab my bag and head out the door where the guys were already waiting in the car.

Once we get to school I go to my locker where my friends and boyfriend were waiting.

"Hey, what's up guys?" I ask after pecking Alex on his cheek. Alex is the son of the beta and extremely nice. He's caring, loving, and sweet. We are only together until we find our mates, but I wish he was my mate. My dad disapproves our relationship, but me and Alex have been inseparable since we met. He has short brown hair and the greenest green eyes I have ever seen.

"Not much really." Said Kim who was currently reading a book. Kim was the nerd of the group and the pack doctors daughter. She has medium lengh black hair and gray eyes. She's always really reserved. That is until you get to know her, 'cause then she's crazy. But if you get on her bad side your gonna wish you were dead.

"Are you kidding me Kim? The biggest party of the year is tonight! How is that not much?" Michael asked shocked. Michael is the third in comands son, and has been my best friend and personal guard since we were in diapers. He has short blond hair and blue eyes.

Blairrr!

Blairrr!

Blairrr!

'Holy shiz! OMFG!'

That alarm is ment to mean rouges were here. Everyone from my pack quickly surrounded me seeing as I'm their alphas daughter and all. We all slowly started to walk outside. But so rouges jumped in through the windows and started to attack. Everyone was shifting in to their wolfs and I was about to when Jake came up to me.

"Dad's going to be pissed if you fight. Go with Kim for now."

Before i could protest, Kim quickly grabbed my hand, and we ranout the door dodging oncoming rouges. We jumped over body's of our pack, humans, and rouges. God I hate rouges!

Once we were out about fifty rouges surrounded us, nipping and yapping at our ankles. Soon we smelled smoke and saw the school burning down in flames. I hope everyone made it out!

It didn't take my dad long to get here but as  he did, along with the rest of the pack, the rouges slowly retreated.

*---* *---* *---*

Once we were home, dad was fusterated, the only school that wasn't an hour away was Armor High, which was by our rivals territory.

"Dad it's okay, the pack will survive," I said calmly yet sarcastically.

"I know, I know. I just don't want to send you there." He said quite sadly, because I am the only girl born with alpha blood.

"It's okay, I will have the tree idiots along with Alex, Michael, and Kim by my side the whole time," and with that I left dad's study.

-***- -***- -***-