Izaiah A. Davis

Relatives:Marques L. Davis,Maegen M. Golitko,Brendan M. Charuet
DOB:8/23/4
Age:13
Height:6'0
Weight:128 Lbs
Release Date:June 14th 2017
Charges:POSS NARCOTICS,POSS FIREARM
County:Guadalupe County
State:Texas
City:San Antonio
Report:Izaiah A. Davis was in a speeding vehicle with Marijuana and Cocaine in his backpack he was arrested on March 6th 2016 along with driver Andru L. Lopez and passengers Miguel S. Martinez and Brendan M. Charuet (His Brother). Brendan M. Charuet Was Arrested for Possession Of Marijuana while Miguel S. Martinez was arrested for Underaged Consumption Of Alcohol and the driver Andru L. Lopez was arrested for speeding with narcotics in vehicle and underage cigarette smoking. Andru L. Lopez was 16 years of age at the time of his arrest but turned 17 years of age 3 days after his arrest,Miguel S. Martinez was 14 at the time of his arrest and is now currently 16 while Izaiah A. Davis and his Brother Brendan M. Charuet were both 12 years of age at the time of their arrests and are both currently 13 years of age.
Izaiah A. Davis's Release date was supposed to be August 1st 2017 but ended up being June 14th 2017 due to him fighting another inmate over a racial disagreement. Guards say that a White 17 year old inmate Jared D. Smith had called Izaiah A. Davis a Racial slur against Mexicans and Izaiah A. Davis retaliated by putting Jared D. Smith in a chokehold until guards separated the fight.