Narrow Botanical Gardens

''Augh...'' I sigh as we've been walking for at least two hours, my school decided to have this stupid school trip to the botanical gardens. Yes they're pretty and all but I live right next to them!  My mom forced me to go, cause I'm always inside and never go out, my friends didn't even come. ''Ouuch...'' I say as my feet try to give up. When will this torture stop?

''Teaacherr when are we going to eat?'' Albert, the most annoying student we have in our school, said gripping to the teacher's clothes. ''As a matter of fact'' The teacher replied while pushing him off of her ''We are going to eat now, the other school has just arrived, come on everyone set down your picnic towels and baskets''.

We all did, I mean most of us, some just laid on the grass dying of exhaustion, I finished setting my things and was very intrigued on how the other students were gonna be. They were from a near by school, Xavier School, the preppy all boy school that was way better than ours. Do they even know how girls look? I questioned and laughed at my own joke.

They arrived a couple of minutes later and set their own things down, they were all properly dressed and very well educated. ''Boring'' I muttered under my breath, they don't seem interesting at all.

After eating we were forced to group with one of the other students and make a project about what we learned. My feet still hurt so I just waited for someone to come to me, I ain't getting up. Well that plan actually worked and I was approached by an older kid than me, probably a grade up, from the other school. He was dark skinned, brown eyes and a big smile, he seemed polite but cool as he introduced himself: ''Hi I'm Russel'' He laughs ''Do your feet hurt too? What's with those teachers taking us places were we already been?''

''Yeah, and my house is just right over there'' I got up and pointed towards my house. I giggled. ''Yeah they hurt, my name is (Y/N) nice to meet ya.'' I got the paper and the pen. ''Um, so do you know anything from this place?'' Russel seemed confused. ''Uh, actually no I approached you cause you seemed smart''. ''Oh that's a problem''.

(Y/N) and Russel ended up copying some other kid's project, they had a good time so decided to meet up someday later.

1 year later

(Y/N) was leaving home to go to her best friend's house. While listening to some music and dancing a bit when no one was looking she ringed his house. His mother answered knowing it was you: ''Uhm, (Y/N) welcome... I don't think now is a good time.'' Russel's mom answered. (Y/N) could tell she was crying earlier. ''What's wrong miss H, please let me in, did something happened?''

You got in.

Russel's lifeless body was in the bed.

''He's in a coma''