In Summer's Heat

Aaaah! Why is it so hot!

Rin and Len are now lying on the floor of their house, sweaty. They were on their summer vacation, and the heat was suffocating. Miku had gone on a tour, and the other vocaloids members had travelled.

They had turned on the air conditioner and the fan while both of them held ice cream and wore little clothing on. They still cannot cool themselves from the summer's intense heat.

" Ahhh, I hate summer. I tried everything to cool down, but I still feel unbelievably hot!" cried Len.

Next to him was his childhood friend and singing partner Rin. He suddenly jumped up and walked toward their backyard.

"Len, I just got a great idea! Follow me to the backyard!"

The young boy looked at Rin with a questioning look on his face but did what she told him anyway.

After he stepped into the backyard, he tried to find Rin and see what her great idea was all about. Then he saw her with the garden hose in her hand, and in no time, a cool stream of water was thrown into his face.

"E-eh! Look what you did. I am completely soaked now!" Len complains. He shakes his head to get some of the water that got into his ear out.

" Hehe, at least this cools you down, am I wrong? " Rin laughed while holding the water hose.

"Well... you are not wrong," Len said while removing his soaked top, which made Rin blush as she watched his bare chest revealing his muscles. She shook off her perverted thoughts after Len spared some water on her face, then they started to chase each other in the backyard.

" Hahaha, this for what you did just then, now is your turn to get soaked," Len said while he held the hose and kept squirting the water on Rin.

After a while, they ran out of breath and lay on the lawn. Their little game seemed to have refreshed them.

" Haha... That was sure refreshing. It's much better than staying in the living room.

"Ah- wait for R-Rin, your t-shirt.

Then the girl noticed that Len hid his eyes away from her, and his face was all red. Not realizing what was going on, she glanced at her wet shirt... and she did not even wear her bra.

"Oh no! I am sorry..." Rin said while blushing with embarrassment.

"Don't worry is ok... I guess we should go and take a shower," Len said while trying to look away.

Rin agreed, and without waiting for Len, she rushed back into the house feeling flustered. After taking a shower, she decided to take a bath to soothe herself down. A few minutes later, relaxing in the bath, she heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Rin?"

"Yes?"

"Are you taking a bath?"

"Yes, why?"

"Eh...may I join you?"

At this request from Len, Rin felt herself redden.

"E-uh so-sure, wait a sec..."

She quickly gets and wraps a towel around her body before reentering the water.

"Len, you can come in now..."

Len entered the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, and he joined Rin in the bathtub. They didn't know if their face was getting red from the water's heat or embarrassment.

After a long silence, Len stood up abruptly and broke the silence.

"I- I will go out. I get this is a bad idea after all."