Prologue

The morning rays peeking through the curtains disturbed my sleep, waking me up from the dream I see every night, a dream I soo much wish to be true. But now after six year I have realised that it could never become the reality of my life.
Shrugging the leftover sleep from eyes, yawning a little, I sat up on the bed leaning on the headboard. The I tilted my head to my left to look at the other occupant on my bed, my husband, the love of my life, sleeping like a baby without any worry lines on his forehead. Oh! How much I wish to keep looking at him like this. But, now I have to wake him up for his morning jog or else he will get a chance to get angry, which now I feel is his favourite hobbies.
Smiling at my own stupid thought I leaned on my left hand and brushing my right palm in his hair I called him with all the love in my heart.
"Arnavji!!"
Him being a light sleeper wakes up instantly from my call. The baby face is now hardened showing all the traits of a strong headed, tough grown up man that he is.
"Good Morning!" came his voice breaking my trance.
"Good Morning!" I replied back
Without another word he got up from the bed went straight to the bathroom. I sighed looking at now the closed door. This is the start of another day of my life, a life in which I have tied myself to a man who doesn't love me, and may be never will.