KINGDOM COME.

( && kingdom come

( && kingdom come ..! )
i got you, you got me,
love you til' kingdom come.

BEST VIEWED IN BLACK,
times new roman, smallest size.

BEST VIEWED IN BLACK,times new roman, smallest size

( && summary ..! )

LONG AGO, there lived a king loved by all. He was known across the land as the kind & just king— until he wasn't. After the king was found out to be attracted to people of the same sex, he was murdered by his own guards, his name vanished from history. Nobody cared how just and kind he was anymore, because to them he was a disgrace, a sinner.

His brother was given the throne, and he ruled well, but was known for being aggressive & ruthless to those he believed were wrong. His name was Kang Silhyun.

When Silhyun got sick, his son, Ji-hwan, was became all the more important, being the heir to the throne.

That is who our story is about.

Ji-hwan stayed away from the city, and was believed to be a cold person, as nobody had ever seen him. Some believed maybe he had a scar that made him want to hide, while other believed he was too vain to go and meet commoners. Either way, everyone believed he was just as, if not even more, ruthless as his father.

And in some way, he was. Being raised away from human contact made him a cold hearted person. But one thing everyone was wrong about was his appearance. Ji-hwan, in simple words, was ethereal, handsome, beautiful. No one word in the English dictionary could be able to describe him. But Ji-hwan had a secret, he liked both women & men. If he was ever found out, he would be considered a sinner in his kingdom's eyes. So he stayed away, created a barrier around himself so nobody would ever find out.