Hotel Sweat.

Heavy breathing filled the motel room as a woman with long brown hair tipped her head back against the glass, atop a vanity mirror.

Her pale breasts were exposed as the cotton of her white shirt fell torn at her waist, gripped by a strong muscular hand as the other hoisted her pencil skirt up over her knees and spreading her legs apart.

"Phinks, not there." Her words fell upon deaf ears as the blonde-haired man lapped and nipped at her thighs and panties, teasing at the red lacey fabric that only just covered her modesty.

Without warning, he plunged his rough tongue into the folds of her pussy that were wet and dripping from just his touch alone and Phinks smiled knowing that she was enjoying this.

The tall man grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her closer to him as she fell back against the mirror. He was going to make her cum but not before he had his fun. He sucked and licked and toyed with her clit with his teeth before sucking on her cunt hungrily like a wolf that hadn't eaten in weeks.

Phinks watched her squirm and pant as the younger woman's hand came to rest on the slicked back blonde hair of his head as he set to work on her. When he was satisfied and his hunger sated, he allowed himself to steal a glance at her and the meteor born man marvelled at what he had done. The girls face was flushed and sweat trickled down from where had gathered upon her brow. Her pale blue eyes were fixed on him and half lidded, begging him for more.

He removed his shirt slowly, allowing her a taste of what was to come.

Her eyes followed his hand down as his fingers traced the sculpted six pack of his chest and watched as those fingers came to a stop upon the tented crotch of his Gucci tracksuit bottoms. His large hand hovered over the emerald green fabric before his hand delved in. An explorer about to divulge the bulge.

He watched her staring at his dick before he slipped off the fabric. The hard meat shaft twitched as it was freed and he stroked it, pulling the foreskin back revealing the smooth helmet that dribbled with sticky sweet pre-come.

Phinks's honey coloured eyes wanted to devour her, he had this uncontrollable urge to choke her with his cock until she was gasping for air. Wanted to fuck her so hard that he impregnated her, but that could wait until he made her taste it. He was going to make her lick it clean.

"Come here"

It wasn't a question, he demanded it with every once of his being and when the brunette was slow to act he pulled her by the hair until she was knelt beneath him, mouth open and ready and keen to serve.

"Beg for it."

On the street outside of the motel cars beeped their horns in the night air. Lorries and trucks carried sacks of rice and goods to ship down at the docks. Phinks voice easily competed with the hum of their engines. He was fierce and beast once more.

"Please master-"

The girl said sweetly with a voice like a windchime as she pouted like a school girl.

He smiled a wicked grin as his canines tickled his bottom lip, threatening to scratch the surface as he complied with her request.

Phinks held his dripping cock by its base and slowly tapped the helmet against her pink tongue until she was salivating in anticipation, then he let her taste his cock.

He motioned his dick back and forth inside her mouth and steadily gained momentum. Once or twice he tested the waters and thrusted into the back of her throat, testing her gag reflex as he pushed his cock into the dark crevasse of her throat and grinned when she tried to cough and tears formed at the corner of her beautiful eyes.