Prologue

"I hate you!" Jaemin said to the older at the back.

"Well, I love you too" Mark said to the younger.

"Hay why I suddenly in love with you?" the younger said while doing his assignment.

"Because you're inlove with me, that's all. And be thankful that Im also inlove with you." the older said while pecking Jaemin's cheek before leaving the younger blushing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Fudge! Hyuck!" Jaemin said to his friend, Hyuck.

"WTH Jaemin? You see Im driving pa! Later mo nalang sabihin kung ano man yan!" Hyuck is focusing on the road when Jaemin spoke again.

"Theres a kid na feeling ko naliligaw siya, can you tigil this please? Here!"

Tinigil ni Hyuck ang sasakyan at pagkatigil nito, bumaba na agad si Jaemin at pinuntahan ang batang naliligaw sa kalsada.

"Kid! Are you okay? I noticed that you look like naliligaw?" Jaemin said to the kid.

"Im okay but I really don't know kung nasaan na yung Teagumps na sinasabi ni Kuya." the kid said.

"OMG! Theres no Teagumps here! Oh don't worry I'll bring you with my friend sa Teagumps. So let's go?" Jaemin smiling to that kid, so the kid smiling him back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - - -- -

Author's Note

Gumawa nanaman akong new story! HAHAHA But don't worry mag uupdate pa naman ako sa Madrama- rama present so don't worry!