Trusting His Heart

Dedicated to my Rockstar Kiddo_Star. Thank you for guiding me.

On the day of Aakash and Payal's wedding.

Arnav Singh Raizada, a person who had listened to his mind all his life and always thought that life is a business and every other relation is a deal. Who would have thought that this man will fall for a girl? He himself cannot believe this. He was lying on the bed and smiling stupidly thinking about that one special person. Khushi Kumari Gupta, his heart just skipped a beat. Yes, he loves her and the most important thing is he had realized it and accepted it. He was in his own thoughts when he heard a knock.

"Come in" He said.

"Chhote you are not ready yet? The Guptas can be here at anytime." Anjali chided.

'Guptas are coming that means she'll also come. I have to tell her today I can't wait anymore.' He was lost in his own thoughts.

Anjali was dumbfounded as her Chhote was smiling stupidly. Wait what? ASR IS SMILING? She waved her hands in front of him "Chhote? What happened why are you smiling?" Though she knew the reason. After all the plan is successful. She has to inform Nani about it.

"Haan? Haan di. I am coming." Arnav said coming out of his daydreaming and immediately ran in the bathroom not wanting to face his Di's teasings.

Guptas had arrived and Arnav was waiting for her so impatiently. Nani and Mami welcomed them and all were going inside when Khushi was stopped by Arnav.

"Hi, Khushi!" He said with a bit of mischief in his eyes.

"H..hi!" Khushi stammered as her heartbeat increased with the proximity.

"Khushi, I want to talk to you about something important." He added.

"W... what do you want to talk about?" Khushi stammered.

"About us." He said huskily while taking a step dangerously close to her.

Khushi just ran away from there mumbling her favourite Goddess' name. Arnav couldn't help but smile at her antiques.

All this was noticed by a pair of raging eyes. "I have to do something now."

Khushi was not having a good day. She was so nervous and her acidity was at its peak. She was talking to herself and couldn't pay attention to anything going on. "Laad Governor, what does he want to talk about US?" She blushed as she said US.

Arnav's condition was no less. He was nervous. Yes for the first time Arnav Singh Raizada was nervous because this was the most important deal of his life. The deal which has to be cracked with heart and thats why it was more difficult. He was going to listen to his heart for the first time in his life and he was hoping that it wont betray or else he wont be able to live. He shoved off all the negative thoughts and a with a glint in his eyes walked towards Khushi's room where she was getting ready.

He knocked the door and went inside. He forgot to breathe when he saw the sight before him. Khushi wearing a maroon lehnga with open hair and light make up. The jewellery adorned her in a perfect manner. He was staring at her like a hawk, his mouth open and only love in his eyes.

Khushi blushed the colour of her clothes as Arnav was literally ogling at her. She looked down and finally managed to say "A..Arnavji? What happened do you need something?"

"You" He whispered in a trance, still staring at her.

"Ji?" She said with wide eyes not able to comprehend his words.