MY PRINCESS (Taehyung)

Taehyung and I were really good friends since we were kids.I had a crush on him for so long but too afraid to tell him cause i thought that if ill tell him our friendship will be over.I didnt wanted him to go.

WE are now in high school.We both study in the same grade.But im a little bit younger than him.Some cheap bully girls at school came into our class and started to bully other girls like throwing their things etc.One of them whose name was jessi, came to me and tried to bully me but i slapped her instead.Everyone was shocked from this instant reaction of mine.

Taehyung was also watching me with a wide face.Of course these girls were after taehyung cause he was in a boy group named BTS.

One day Tae came at school with a grey hoodie.He was looking so fucking hot i couldnt control it.I bit my lip and Tae saw it(OMG).I was really embarassed.I once had sex with Tae in my dreams.Eventually he smiled at me.of course i smiled back.

I and Tae sat together in the class

I and Tae sat together in the class.After sometime,i noticed something under my pink skirt.

After sometime,i noticed something under my pink skirt

It was his hands."Are you trying to seduce me with that fucking tight skirt?"he said."No no Tae its not like what ur thinking".Y/N said.OH no princess ull get a punishment for this princess.

With that,he inserted a finger into your womanhood.You were controlling your moans.You needed him just like he needed him.He started thrusting them harder in the place.The teacher noticed that something was wrong.She asked you whats wrong."Miss Y/N what happened?"she said."Nothing mam im just feeling sick."you said. Tae smirked.

You bite ur lower lip.Tae whispered in your ear"Dont do that or the punishment will last long.With that you panicked.You asked for the toilet.When you were going u heard Tae said"Your in a big trouble kitten.

YOUR P.O.V.

I was on my way to school when i heard Tae calling me."Oh no not again"i said.i rolled my eyes and continued to walk.He came near me and said"Your in big trouble jagiya".With that he dragged me home.when we entered the home,he locked the door behind him.

No one's P.O.V

He pulled his shirt and pants down and was left only in his boxers."Strip for me babe"he said seductively.