"snap"

╔══☆═════════════╗
S N A P
╚════════════☆═══╝

"for the things that
they hold dear, to forget
the things they fear"

eddie finally woke up, he looked at his arm and  groaned. as he winced in pain, a hand appeared, it tapped it's fingers on an old fridge. eddie looked up and his eyes screamed fear.

the refrigerator door opened, then it started coming out of it as he laughed. eddie backed away a little as he took deep breaths. pennywise was finally out of the fridge and it shook its body making the bells on his suit jingle.

he looked down at eddie. "time to float!"

eddie tried backing away, but it began to crawl towards him, as he was trying his best to back away. eddie's breathing was constantly getting worse.

bill and richie looked down at the black liquid and they slowly started to back away. they both turned around and saw three doors. 'not scary at all', 'scary', and 'very scary' were written on the doors with blood.

pennywise finally got closer to eddie and started messing with him. eddie used his left hand to try and hit it in the face but failed. it grabbed his non hurt hand and pretended to bite his hand as if it were to be a joke.

it then stopped and put eddie's hand against his left cheek and practically squished his hand towards his cheek.

richie and bill both looked at all three doors, bill then ran towards the 'not scary at all' door with richie behind him. bill opened the door.

"richie, help me. i thought you loved me."
y/n's voice yelled.

bill saw a light switch and turned the light on. it revealed y/n on the ground with bloody scratches all over her face and her leg looked like someone bit into it. 'y/n' screamed which also caused Bill and Richie to scream, they then quickly slammed the door shut.

"holy shit!" richie yelled.

they both turned around. "what the fuck!" they yelled as they saw the black liquid coming towards them.

"this isn't real. remember y/n's coffin? that wasn't real. so this isn't real." bill tried to comfort richie.

"tasty, tasty, beautiful fear." pennywise spoke as spit dropped down it's mouth.

eddie gagged and tried hard to breathe. it looked at eddie and smiled and his mouth opened up revealing big sharp teeth.

"come on. ready?" bill asked richie.

"no!" richie yelled.

eddie looked at pennywise with fearful eyes, he tried to scream but nothing was able to come out of his mouth. it then looked up and his face started to open up, reveling more rows of his sharp teeth.

bill and richie then opened the door.

pennywise looked away from eddie, hearing the noise of the door open.

richie saw y/n on the floor and ran towards her. it wasas her. it was his y/n.

"w-where's eddie?" bill asked as he helped Richie with y/n.

they then heard a scream, eddie's scream. "help!" he yelled.

"go with eddie!" richie yelled as he held on to y/n.

bill nodded and ran towards the screams.

pennywise looked towards a different direction but put his hand over eddie's face, in a way telling his to 'shush'.

bill ran into the room. "eddie!"

richie then placed two fingers on y/n's neck and checked if she was still breathing which she was, he then picked her up and carried her body towards the screams.

it finally let go of eddie and looked at bill. "this isn't real enough for you billy? i'm not real enough for you?" it questioned. "it was real enough for georgie!"

it then began to run towards bill but was stopped when beverly came into the room and stabbed it.

richie then walked towards bill and freaked out when he saw pennywise. richie then quickly walked towards the door and handed y/n to mike to try and keep her safe, mike then held onto her as if she were to be the most fragile thing ever.

mike walked down the stairs and placed her on the floor because he noticed she had something on her leg, it looked like something bit her, and it was bleeding, a shit ton.

he quickly looked around and found some sort of cloth laying around, he the tied it really hard around her leg to try and stop the bleeding. mike put her in his bicycle basket and rode off to the hospital.

beverly then held on to bill. richie walked towards eddie, trying to help him. bill and beverly followed him and ran towards Eddie.

"we have to get out of here!" stan yelled.

it then turned around and faced the kids. beverly screamed and pulled on to richie's shirt. richie looked down at Eddie who was holding his right arm.

pennywise then started to slowly walk towards the three, his hands which had white gloves formed into black claws. it jumped towards bev and made her scream again.

he then quickly turned around which caused the thing on his head to cut ben in his stomach. pennywise then backed away and walked out of the room.

to this point everyone was scared to death, tears falling from their eyes. they were all screaming.

beverly was in the corner of the room with her hands over her mouth, richie was trying to help eddie, who was on the floor screaming because of the pain, bill was shocked and his mouth was wide open, stan was on the floor practically crying with ben on his legs, and ben was laying down on stans legs while also screaming in pain.

"don't let him get away!" bill got up and walked towards the door, trying to follow it.

"bill!" everyone screamed in fear, wondering as to why he chasing it. but Bill didn't listen to their screams, he continued to walk towards the clown, he walked down the stairs and saw pennywise go into a well.

"bill! we have to help eddie!" beverly yelled.
eddie was still on the floor, unable to move. as screams escaped his mouth.

bill then ran towards eddie, kneeling down beside him.

"okay! okay! i'm gonna snap your arm back in place!" richie yelled.

"do not fucking touch me! do not touch me!" eddie screamed as richie grabbed his arm.

beverly covered her mouth.
"okay! one.. two.. three!" richie then grabbed eddie's arm and snapped it back in place. eddie screamed louder then before.

and all the kids screamed as they ran out of the house.