Momma do i have a dad?

Erika's POV
So for starters my name is Erika Costell I live in Calabasas and I'm 14 and..... I have a son named tydus. Tydus is 2 years old. And yeah I know your probably wondering how I had a kid when I was 12 years old... yeah it wasn't planned I was rapped....by some man that kidnapped me. It's sad to think that Tydus's dad is some stranger that he has never met and neither have I and he's also probably like 10 years older than me. When I told my parents I was pregnant they never let me finish telling the whole story so they have no clue that I was ever rapped and they just kicked me out right after I said I was pregnant. I got a job at Starbucks then I got a Second job working at a Bagel Shop. Tydus and I live in this apartment in Calabasas and I work right down the street. Oh and I hired a babysitter her name is Courtney. She also lives with us. That's basically my life at the moment.

Throughout this book you'll notice tydus talking like a baby(details)

**In the living room**
Tydus: Momma I hungy
Erika: alright right tydus do you want pancakes?
Tydus : pezz momma
Erika: alright tydus, Courtney can you watch tydus while I fix breakfast.
Courtney: of course
Erika: thxx **leaves to go to the kitchen**
**15 minutes later**
Erika: Breakfast is ready guys!
Courtney: tydus come on breakfast is ready
Tydus : otay
**they go into the kitchen and eat**
**they finish eating**
Erika: tydus you need a bath
Tydus: otay momma
*Erika picks tydus up and they go to the bathroom in Erika's room*
*tydus is now in the bath and Erika is washing his hair*
Tydus: momma
Erika: yes tydus?
Tydus: where is my dada
Erika: well um tydus he left
<Erika's POV~ I really didn't know what to say he is 2 years old I can't explain it to him that his dad raped me>
Tydus: will he come back momma?
Erika: no tydus
Tudus: otay momma *puts his head down*
Erika: hey it's ok tydus you will always have momma
Tydus: I know momma
Erika: I love you tydus
Tydus: I wuv you momma
Erika:🙂
Tydus: mommy will I ever have a daddy
Erika: yes tydus you will have a dad one day
Tydus: yayy
Erika: *laughs*
**erika finishes washing him and gets him out and dried off and dressed into this**

Courtney: of courseErika: thxx  **leaves to go to the kitchen****15 minutes later**Erika: Breakfast is ready guys!Courtney: tydus come on breakfast is readyTydus : otay  **they go into the kitchen and eat****they finish eating**Erika: tydus  you n...

**And then Erika gets dressed into this**

❤️❤️❤️Who's ready for the next chapter??? Don't forget to vote this story and comment what you think about it!! I will be posting new story's daily so make sure you follow along!! Hope you enjoy it!! There will be many many more chapters to come!!...

❤️❤️❤️Who's ready for the next chapter??? Don't forget to vote this story and comment what you think about it!! I will be posting new story's daily so make sure you follow along!! Hope you enjoy it!! There will be many many more chapters to come!! Love you all!!❤️❤️❤️ comment what you think will happen next!!

❤️ 481 Words ❤️