F I N A L .

"Yewonnie! Wanna go out on a date? Well—it's not really an actual date but a friendly date, but—" Tzuyu began rambling nervously as Yewon answered the call.

"Sure, why not! Where to though?" Yewon silently laughed in amusement before answering, hearing Yewon's never failed to make Tzuyu feel at ease.

"Nowhere in particular, we will just do the usual strolling." Said Tzuyu, a smile slyly making it's way into her face.

"Alright sounds good to me!" Yewon cheerfully replied.

"I'll pick you up after our practice ends." Tzuyu replied, ending the call almost immediately. She cheered to herself as she avoided being a stuttering mess.

🌸

As promised, Tzuyu was already standing outside Yewon's apartment complex as soon as her practice has ended. They have already planned to have a midnight stroll around the depths of Seoul, she may look calm and collected on the outside but she couldn't deny the excitement that was bubbling inside of her.

"Sheesh, where is she?" Tzuyu silently muttered, impatiently tapping her foot as she waited for Yewon to come out. "Damn it, that's it i'm sending her another message."

But before Tzuyu had the chance to grab her phone, the shorter girl has already gotten out of the building. "Chewy?" Tzuyu's lips suddenly curved upwards as she looked up, seeing Yewon already infront of her with a wide, childish grin on her face. She walked towards the person she'd been waiting for and laid out her palm, expecting Yewon to grab her hand.

"Hey, ready to go?" Tzuyu asked with a charming smile, as she said so herself.

"Yes!" Said Yewon giddily, excitement evident in her voice.

Yewon ignored Tzuyu's hand and ran towards the car as fast as lightning, Tzuyu's smile dropped in an instant as she clenched her fist out of embarassment, "alright then, so the car is more important than me? Tch, you're lucky you're cute." She huffed lightly and rode the car.

"You should go open your window, Jeongyeon eonnie told me that the midnight wind is better than the aircon when strolling." Yewon nodded, following what she was told to do. Once Tzuyu have noticed that everything is set, she started the engine and glanced at the girl beside her, she momentarily stopped driving when she saw that Yewon's seatbelt was unbuckled.

"Stop right there!" Yewon visibly flinched when Tzuyu exclaimed out of the blue and leans closer to her. Her breath hitched and blood rushed up to her cheeks, Yewon's thoughts were in a mess right now. Maybe, not just her mind but she thinks she, herself is also a mess at this point. Having Tzuyu's face that close is definitely not good for her heart.

'Goodness gracious, Chou Tzuyu. What are you doing to me?!'

"And, done!" The inner debate of remaining braincells was disrupted by Tzuyu's cheery voice. Yewon sighs in relief the moment Tzuyu pulled away. She doesn't know what to do everytime the latter gets too close to her, it's as if her mind gives up on her and just goes blank.

The impact is pretty much the same for Tzuyu, but unlike Yewon, she can control her emotions very well.

After the commotion was over, they finally went off. The ride was comfortably silent, none of the two tried initiating a conversation for they liked how the silence wasn't the awkward type. Tzuyu and Yewon are far too distracted in their own ways to even talk. Yewon was mesmerized by city lights they pass by, while Tzuyu was too focused on driving. Wanting to make sure Yewon was alright, Tzuyu looked at the girl beside her. But she regretted it almost immediately.