Blanket Kick pt. 2

((IMPORTANT!!! This story is not the first one, the first one in this two-part series is called "my love for you grows (warmer)" SO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT GO READ IT FIRST. ITS ON MY PROFILE THANK YOU.

Lowkey smut warning 🐻👏 its vague tho))

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

To put it lightly, Hoseok was not Jimin's type. Not at all.

Weeks ago he never would have even considered trying for a relationship with him. Jimin prefered stronger, more macho guys and Hoseok was just an energetic little chipmunk.

Of course he was aware Hoseok was attracted to him when they first met. The way his eyes lingered on his lips or trailed over his face...

Jimin should've felt creeped out but for some reason wasn't. All he knew was that Hoseok liked him but he didn't like Hoseok back.

Over time however, Jimin found himself growing closer and closer to the human embodiment of the sun.

Hoseok was the first person Jimin met in Bangtan, and so naturally Jimin was most comfortable with him at the beginning.

Before he became best friends with Taehyung, brothers with Jungkook, or basically raised by Seokjin, he was loved by Hoseok.

Jimin knew the taller was only falling farther for him as they got to know each other more.

He should've been rude, snapped at him, yelled, anything. Anything to send the message that he didn't like Hoseok back.

But he didn't.

For some reason, he acted sweet to Hoseok, offering love and support to the older boy almost constantly. And he would mentally kick himself at night for leading the poor boy on.

Hoseok wasn't his type.

So why wasn't he pulling away?

The problem grew about a hundred times larger when Jimin was gradually growing closer to his hyung.

Hoseok was just so damn nice. So nice.

The boy would cheer Jimin on during dance practice, make sure he was okay, kept him company when he was lonely, hell he even shared his food with him.

And that side of the older's personality that was just so him. So Hoseok.

Jimin felt his heart flutter.

Even if the dancer wasn't his type, not at all, Jimin was still developing feelings for him.

And this was a problem that left Jimin confused at both what his feelings were and what he should do. A problem that only grew worse when the Blanket Kick incident occured.

The new choreography had his heart pounding against his ribs.

Jimin's part was very...intimate with Hoseok's. And he was beyond flustered when they had separated from their embrace that practice. Hell, he even moaned when his hyung decided to grab his ass. How embarrassing...the older probably thought he's some horny creep that gets a boner at a little butt touching.

Overall, Jimin was beyond panicked.

But why?

Why was Jimin getting so red and nervous over Hoseok, especially when he decided he didn't have feelings for him?