Before Starting This Book

This book is of course pure fiction and does not relate to the actual person. Also, this is a mature book for +17 book if this makes you uncomfortable then please feel free to leave. If you like this content then please continue reading. Also, the story plot, outline, and everything is indeed my original work. Including every mother book that I made is my own work and please don't copy and don't plagiarism of any of my work. I may be kind but don't let that kindness fool you. If I found out any of work has been copied or used in any sort of anyway... MARK MY WORDS I WILL COME AND FIND YOU!!!! Just kidding... but seriously I will report you and also for all the authors in Wattpad.. please defend your work because there is someone that is plagiarized other author's work and that is not cool at all and whoever you are you need to stop... So please be kind and enjoy this story it will be a lot of smut scene in this book as well as my improvement and growth in writing an adult novel. Perfect setting to start the Autumn season and I will make sure that you will even love Yoongi (The fictional or maybe real life even more) in this story.
This also will be a romance but more of possession that can get dangerous. This book is completely different than my other work.

-Joongi21