Chapter 1

Requested by: beeyns
So I decided to move your request to this book, I hope you don't mind.

You sighed as you practically hung over the fence. Anyone who saw you could easily tell you were in love, it was written all over your face. However you couldn't understand how anyone could not instantly fall in love with this handsome specimen.

Just look at him! From his dreamy eyes to his perfectly shaped face, even his ears were perfect. Just looking at him was enough to give you goosebumps. You sighed again, lamenting how you two couldn't be together yet.

Even though he would definitely fall madly in love with you, his guardian was keeping you two apart! It was so unfair! You thought back to what had happened when you had asked the farmer...

Two weeks ago, Farmer P.O.V----

Jacob stared at the teenager standing before him insisting they were in love with his best milking cow. He took a deep breath. "Ok kid look, I don't understand what kind of messed up dare your friends gave you, but you can go tell them that you asked ok? You're done" They crossed their arms stubbornly.

"I told you already, stop taking my feelings as a joke! This is a serious matter!" The farmer looked back and forth between the insane teen and his cow out the window.

"Kid, look. Do you need help? I know a good psychiatrist, I can help you pay for sessions" They stamped their foot on the ground.

"No! This is a matter of true love! You can't keep us apart! I love him and I just know he loves me!" Jacob stared at her for a minute. They've actually lost it. He sighed again.

"Ok, first of all "he" is actually a sh-"

"Don't you dare say he doesn't love me back! I know he does! You're just a stupid jerk who's stopping me from being with my true love!" He face palmed.

"Just, just get out of my house" he grabbed them by the shoulders And guided them towards the door. "I'm not giving you my cow and that's final!" He shoved them out the door and slammed it shut. Thank God that's over with. He went back to his general farm duties.

Present time--------------------------------

You sighed the world really was so unfair, but it didn't matter for now, as long as you could keep watching him, that would be enough....

For Now

AN:
So I don't even know what this is 😂😂😂, but be on the look out for a part two.
Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye