Chapter One: Reality

{Author's Notes}

Disclaimer: I do not own Pierce the Veil or any of their songs. I only own the main character, Elizabeth and the other side characters. Also, none of these events actually happened, this is just fiction solely for the purpose of entertainment. 

----------------------

"A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold, she was covered in blood last seen in San Fransisco."

---------------------

His words still replay in the back of my mind. "I just don't want this anymore..".The day he left, he had no idea he was hurting me and it's been long enough for me to realize he doesn't care. I guess you could say i've moved on, considering the fact that it's been 3 years since we broke up, atleast I convince myself i've moved on. It's hard to avoid him though, his band is really popular, it's called Pierce the Veil. I've seen posters, heard them on the radio, even seen wandering fans with their merch on. They are a pretty good band I have to admit, but it just brings back painful memories. I sighed, All this over-thinking is making my head-ache.

My eyes shot open as I heard a knock on my door. "Errghh!" I grunted, drug myself out of bed, and walked downstairs to my front door. I opened my door and saw my boyfriend Eli leaning in the doorway. "Nice outfit!" He smirked. I looked down to see I had forgotten to put pants on before answering the door. I felt myself blushing, "Pervert!" I screamed and ran towards the stairs. He ran, grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug. "You look stunning as always," He whispered before kissing me. "Did you just come here to get some?!" I laughed and punched his arm playfully. "Actually..I wanted to surprise you with something!" I could see excitement in his eyes as he pulled something out of his pocket. He pulled up two laminated cards and smiled, "I know how you love bands like Beartooth and Attila and Bring me the horizon, so I got us VIP tickets to a concert! Several of well known band are gonna be playing and we get to meet alot of them!" I quickly jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"Oh babe, thank you so much! This is gonna be so exciting! So when is this concert?" I was shaking in anticipation, I've barely seen any bands live. "It's actually tomorrow..Is that too soon?" He looked down at the ground, I could tell he was hoping it wasn't. "No, I definitely wanna go!" I said, pulling him into a kiss.

"So where are your parents?" He asked as I went into the kitchen to get us some drinks. "They're out of town for a month or so, some business plans and shit," I sighed as I tossed him a beer. "Well, atleast we get alone time.." He winked and took a sip. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch next to him. I looked over at him while he watched tv. My thoughts began to overwhelm me. I can't even believe i'm still crying over Vic.. I mean, i'm so lucky to be with a guy like Eli. I'm really surprised Eli stayed with me, he knows awful personal things about me like my anxiety and my bipolar disorder. Yet he is here, but still, a part of me misses that feeling I had with Vic. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. There was no way I missed anything about that bastard. "Is something wrong babe?" Eli must've noticed me staring into space. "Oh no, nothing at all!" I lied, smiling. "I just..I-I think I need some rest, i'm sorry but can we hang out later tonight..I'm feeling dizzy," I stood up, putting my hand on my head. "Oh yeah definitely! Just call me if you need anything!" He stood up and kissed me goodbye. He walked towards the door then stopped, "Don't forget about tomorrow babe! I love you!" 

"I love you too!" I smiled. As soon as he shut the door my smile faded out. It's been three fucking years Elizabeth, you can't just cry about Vic everyday. But no matter how much I tried to convince myself, I just couldn't help it. My eyes started to water as I ran upstairs to my bathroom. I took one glance in the mirror and fucking lost it. I miss him so much.

I hate what he did to me, but I miss him so fucking much.

{Author's Notes}

The members of Pierce the Veil are much older but I decided to change their age in the story. Also, I apologize for the chapter being short but I don't want to make the chapters too long.

Hope you enjoy, I will try to update as often as possible :)