Chapter 1 - Where it all begins

Dahyun's POV

I take a deep breath as soon as I enter the conference room all eyes on me as I sit beside chaeyoung and tzuyu. I'm so nervous right now because our producer calls us for an urgent meeting and the meeting is all about debuting a new girl group I'm excited yet nervous it is like I wanted to debut alongside my friend, but I don't kind of want to debut because of that one person because sadly I fell in love with her but she can't reciprocate my feelings because she just sees me as a younger sister and she's in love with someone else.

"Chae I'm so nervous, what if we end up debuting with the ones that we love and to think of that we will live under the same roof with them."

"Yeah unnie me too as well, I think we should endure it because we both know that we wanted to debut right that's all what matters now"- chaeyoung answered

"Yeah, I think you're right there buddy, I think we should endure this unrequited love." I reply back sighing

"What are you guys talking about the meeting is done now we should head out, come on" someone in our back suddenly said

"Oh jihyo unnie you scared us and about your question its nothing unnie we were just excited because we might have the chance to debut right chae?" I reply back

"Yeah unnie,  dahyun unnie is right, we were just excited that finally we might have the chance to debut." chaeyoung said

"Okay then I will go first, make sure to turn off the lights here before you go out arraso?" Jihyo unnie said

"Ne unnie" chaeyoung and I reply

We almost got caught I don't want to confess my feelings to that person yet good thing jihyo unnie didn't notice that we were lying, we stand up from our sit and we make our way out from the conference room.

As soon as we got out chaeyoung suddenly hugged me and whisper to me something that really made my mood a little better than it was.

"Unnie cheer up I don't like seeing you sad you look like a duck while pouting stop that" then she run while laughing

"Yahh, wait for me, want me to smack you?"

As soon as I catch her I put my arm around her shoulder, then I hit her head, but not in a harsh way.

As we are bickering with each other we didn't notice that someone is watching us from afar and that someone is quite angry about what she saw.

"Why in the world am I feeling like this I shouldn't be jealous because in fact I'm in love with someone else I should erase this weird feeling that is inside me." someone said as soon as dahyun and chaeyoung gone out of her sight.

********************:)