*Chapter 1*

Elias, the oldest of son and future heir of his family. The blonde-haired boy was known as Prince Elias of Arendelle, this was his title to uphold until he receives the title of king in the future. He didn't like his position and responsibility that he was put onto him.

Mainly because of his ice manipulation powers. If anyone finds the truth of his strange ability and if word spreads into the kingdom and nearby nations, him and his family could be in grave danger.

'I'm not a prince, just a threat to the kingdom.'

The young boy stood alone shivering from the unknown and hugged himself tightly in the midst of the throne room, which also served as a ballroom. His vision beginning to cloud up with worried tears, but he blinked to hold them back.

'Why am I only one here in the castle's ballroom? Where's everyone? Mom? Dad? Andre?' He  thought anxiously as he felt his heart racing in distress. His eyes darting aimlessly around the abundant room.

It appeared that there was no one was in the room except for him. The lights were dim and the navy blue curtains were closed and prevented the viewings of each painting that they kept.

He begins to spin around to observe his surroundings. Pillars on the side holding up the roof of throne room and the floor shining with his reflection.

Staring back at him was a small blonde-haired boy with shining blue eyes. Just him. And no one else. He couldn't determine the time of day. Morning, midday, evening? Elias nervously hesitates, before searching around for the exit. Spotting the entrance he suddenly darts towards them.

However, something didn't seem right about this "familiar" environment.

He could feel a cold draft of air although no windows were evident within the room and the curtains slowly drifting around in reaction. Suddenly, sounds of clapping and applause get louder as they echo across the room. A crowd of people clapping start to appear around him. People wearing extravagant outfits that ranged from intricate dresses to proper suits.

Looking closely at their faces, he could no facial features, no expression.

Applause sudden began to distort into loud screams of hysteria and people screaming for their lives in horror.

"The prince! He's nothing but a monster!"

Rapid breathing took over.

"Don't be fooled by him! He's just a disguised weapon to kill all of us!"

Wet tears began to slowly cascade down his face. Elias didn't want to live knowing he could hurt people.

People kept backing away, further...

No. Wait! Don't leave me behind!

And further

"Elias..."

Please! Don't leave me alone!

"Elias..."

"E-"

"E-Excuse me, are you okay? You seem to be pretty lonely hiding here," jolting out of his trance  he sees an outstretched hand appear in his vision. The small blonde-haired boy looked up to find the owner's petite hand. Rather, a little girl's hand.

He realized that he fell asleep due to exhaustion He sat in the corner of his bedroom, curled up and hugging his knees.

His ice blue orbs slowly meet her eyes, noticing the girl's childish features. Smiling at him with bright (e/c) eyes as her (h/c) hair tangled around her face. She was about his age and around his height, but shorter which was not that tall for a ten year old. The girl wore a white cotton dress with flowers decorated at the edges. A leather satchel hung from her right shoulder.

The boy nodded hesitantly, but accepted her hand, still curious as who the girl was. She gently lifting him up until he was beginning to stand up. Elias quickly realized in panic that he was not wearing his gloves that prevented him from touching things with his bare hands. Abruptly pulling his hand back to his chest and away from hers. His worried eyes swiftly glancing back to her face.

The girl raised an eyebrow and a small frown decorated her face, being a bit confused about his strange actions.

'I forgot to put my gloves on!'

He looked down at her hand in which she pulled him up from the ground. His eyes widening in bewilderment.

'Wait, why is my hand not freezing hers? That's strange. When I touch anything or anyone, my powers somehow freeze them...but it's not happening to her,'

"The name's (Y/n). How about yours?" The girl asked him, her casual smile coming back once again to reassure him that she was no danger to him.

"E-Elias."

"What are you doing here then? Where's your family?"

Elias's eyes slowly trailed downwards to the carpeted floor. He didn't want to reveal his powers to anyone, in fear of being left alone again. He was a prisoner in his own room, for harming his own brother. All of it was a mistake. It made him feel like a mistake.

The blonde never meant to hurt Andrew. He didn't blame his parents for locking him away from the world, but knew it had to be done before he could hurt anyone else.

'Andrew. It's been two years since I've actually seen him. I hope he's doing well.'

"Helloooooo?"

Elias slowly backed away keeping a distance from the girl as realization hit him.

"Why are you in my room? You're not supposed to be here."

"This is your room? Sorry, I didn't know that this is your bedroom. I kind of got lost when wandering around the castle," She replied, pointing her index finger to the left side of her waist showing the leather brown bag. "I'm supposed to deliver these flowers and seeds to the head caretaker for the royal garden."

"I suppose you don't know where the head caretaker is?" He asked. Elias didn't know what to expect. It was absurd that a girl had somehow snuck her way inside the castle. Past through the guards and the servants. Still, he continued to converse with her normally, while keeping his guard up.

"Hehe, yep." She laughed politely, as her fingers start to awkwardly fidget with the hem of her dress.

Elias paused at her answer. He didn't know if he could trust this peculiar girl. She was obviously the bright and cheerful, but he didn't know if she was simply infiltrating the castle. But for once, he thought about her. Elias didn't give trust that easily, but this can be the only time he could do so. Maybe being friends with (Y/n) will help him recover from his social

"I'll show you the way to the royal garden. The head gardener should be tending the flowers."

Elias slowly strides towards the bedroom's doors as the small girl followed right behind him.

(Y/n) noticed his sudden change of attitude from but dismissed it and glanced back to the boy. The door was now open as he felt a sense of freedom and relief wash over him.

"Are you coming?" He smiles while he puts his hand out. His smile indicating his awaiting answer for her approval.

She accepts his hand and nods. "Yeah."

With hands held tight, the children start to run, and for the first time in awhile, Elias had never felt so carefree.

He felt happy holding his hand with hers.

But she was just a memory.