When He Looked At Me *Abraham Mateo*

Chapter 1

*Ana POV*

School was so stressful this year. 10th grade was by far the worst school year yet. Im so glad that it's summer and that I have the opportunity to be on this trip. Since I was selected for AP Spanish two years early, I was able to take a trip to Spain, paid for by my school.

It's the middle of June, and Spain is beautiful this time of year. I'm in the middle of San Fernando. The people here are so nice and so easy to talk to. I'm walking down the street to a bakery when suddenly I hear really high-pitched screams. I look to my right and I see this boy, who by the way, is not bad looking. He looks about my age, and I'm curious why all these girls are chasing after him.

Then, I hear one of them scream "ABRAHAM MATEO". I've never heard that name. I keep watching him as I pay for my coffee. Then, he looks over at me, and my whole world stops. He looks about 16, and I'm 15... so it could work? No, wait, it's too soon. I'm still getting over my last "it could work". He probably dosn't even notice me. He probably has beautiful girls fawning over him all the time. Why would he want me? My 5'7 frame, and long, straight, black hair are nothing to compared to some girls he's probably seen.

Why am I still staring at him. I have no chance. Wait, why is he still staring at me??

*Abraham POV*

Who is she? I've never seen her before.. I would've remembered. I want her, only her. None of these screaming fans behind me even matter anymore. I need to get away from all these girls.

I see a corner and I hide behind a car. I laugh as I watch all the confused girls looking around. As soon as they all clear out, I put on my glasses and my hat. My disguise isn't that great, but it'll do for now. I just need to find her. I need to know her name. I need to know everything about her.

I turn the corner again and make my way to that bakery I saw her at. She's not there. I keep searching for her for about 5 minutes. Why did she leave? Did she not feel that when our eyes met?

My mom starts calling me. I only have a few weeks at home, so my family is trying to spend as much time with me as possible. I really did miss them when I was on tour. I need to see that girl again before I leave.

*Ana POV*

As I'm walking back to my apartment, I see more girls with signs, and posters, with the big TE AMO ABRAHAM.  I seriously want to know who this guy is! I want to know who this beautiful stranger is. I want to know why he won't leave my thoughts alone!

I've been thinking of him now for a good 15 minutes, and I can't seem to get him out of my head. I'm going to have to do some serious stalking and find out what his deal is. Why is this "Abraham" such a big deal in this country?

The way our eyes met. The way his chocolate-brown eyes melted my heart. I need to know more about this boy. Never has a boy phased me this much. I'm still shooken up from the way he looked at me. Did he see me blush?! God I hope not!

I start climbing up the stairs to my apartment when I drop my keys all the way down at the first level. Oh goddamnit...

*Abraham POV*

Walking back to my house, I see a couple of fans, and take pictures with them and sign their merchandise. When suddenly one of them ask me "Would you date a fan?!" It had me thinking: was she a fan? Was she crazily obsessed with me? Would it make our potential relationship awkward?

I didn't know the answers to any of those questions.. but i sure would like to find out. Now only if I could find her in a big city like this...