Dare Dragon Ball Zs and Minecrafters

FRIENDS! CRAFTERS! SAYIANS! and random people who are as bored as I am. I NOW CLAIM THAT YOUTUBE MINECRAFTERS AND DRAGON BALL Z WILL NOW COME TOGETHER FOR DAREEESSS!!!! 
Goku: I thought we were going to get food. :(
Me:Goku, you can eat LATER. Now no talking or I won't even give you a crumb.
Ian: Dood, that is just mean.
Sky: I'm going to kill squids sooo,
Me: DIDN"T I TELL YOU ALL TO NOT INTERUPT!?
Vegita: Yes. We just didn't want to lisson.
Me: Just... just shut it. All of you until I'm done. Is that so much to ask?
Bodil: Probily....
Me: CURSES! YOU ALL NEED TO JUST SHUT IT OR I'LL JUST USE DUCT TAPE! Who the freak let you all in anyway?
Ian: The grumpy green dood with pointy ears.
Me: Goku, remind me to yell at Picclo later.
Goku: Uhhh, ok.

Anyways, FYI the TC fan fic is still going on, just a little heads up or something. So here are the peoples that are going to be here:
Goku, Sky, Ty, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegita, JAYrome, Mich, JANson(jason), BODIL40!, Simon (if you no know Simon wach SimonHds90.), Baki (Baki the snowman), Picclo, probily Dende IDK, Seto, and basicly anyone along those lines. 
So if there a dare you wanna send then plz keep it PG. It's how I roll. 
Sky: AAANNND! You can also dare Lex here!
Me: WHAT?! WHAT?! Sky, I NEVER SIGHNED UP FOR THIS!
Sky: Yes you did. Look at the contract. 
Me: *derp ssundee impression* I HATE YOU SKY! SKY I HATE YOU! *punches Sky*
Sky: NO! DON'T DO DIS! AHHHH! *runs behind Ian*

Anyways if you have any dares, send it here frieeennnds. PAMMEELEX! AWAY! *flys into the ceiling* 
Ian: We're probily going to have to fix that.
Vegita: Who's "We"? *fly's through the hole*
Goku: Well, who else is hungry?
Everyone who was in the room: We are.
Sky: I want sushi. I'm going squid killing.
Goku: Ok! I'll go with you for fishing! I'm starving!