Retweet

A/N: Ok so this is a new book I'm working on. I really hope you like it! If you do enjoy it please like, comment, and share with your friends! It would mean a lot xx

Hi, my name is Scott.
I'm in highschool and I just turned 17.
I have an unhealthy crush on a male singer.
His name is Mitch Grassi.
Mitch's voice is so beautiful and angelic, it makes me break a little.

"Scott, you're going to be late again! And your breakfast is getting cold." My mom yelled from downstairs.
"Ok, I'm coming!" I replied.
After tearing my closet apart, I settled with an army green tank top, black ripped jeans and black and white checkered vans.

I slapped on some hair gel, rolled on old spice and spritzed on my Gucci guilty before heading to the kitchen to demolish my beautiful breakfast that mom made. My phone dinged and lit up.

*Notification: Mitch Grassi tweeted: @mitchgrassi good morning everyone! I just got back from the gym, how did you start your day? Tweet me!

In reply to @mitchgrassi : @scotthoying I woke up late and mom made me scrambled eggs on toast because she's the best. I love you Mitch! Please notice me <3

"Scotty buckets, get off that damn phone! You're already behind in your classes, turning up late isn't going to help. We need to hurry up!" My mom Connie scolded.
"Mom, Mitch tweeted! I had to like it, retweet it and reply. And please stop calling me that, I'm not a kid." I rolled my eyes at her.
"Ok, well I need you to get in the car now or else you'll be late. Did you pack your books and homework?" She nagged.
"Yes mom, I even did the extra credit." I stated while getting up to go to the car.
"Good boy. Let's go now... Have you got gel in your hair?" She asked as I went to pass her.
"Duh."
"Who are you trying to impress?" Her eyebrows furrowed.
"No one, I only have eyes for Mitch Grassi." I sassed.

We eventually arrived at school and the day went by pretty fast. It soon got to lunch time which meant I got to go see my friends. I sit with this girl, Crystal, who just recently got a bowl cut and I am reconsidering being seen with her. This girl Kirstie, who I used to like... And might still. My friend Alice who is literally Picasso, and my beatboxing cello fellow Kevin.

"Skrt skrt! Hellur!" Crystal called from across the cafeteria.
"Hellur! Ermegerd, your hair needs help." I responded, walking towards her.
She flipped me off before tackling me in a hug.
"Yo, wassup Scott." Kevin said from the table.
"Hey Kevo!"
"Hey Scotty!" Kirstie joined.
"Hi girl."
"Hi sksksk!" Alice chimed in.
"Hello Ally cat!"
After catching up, Crystal had an announcement.
"Ok you guys, we need to have a sleepover at mine this Friday! It's been ages." She suggested.
"Crystal, we literally had one last Saturday?" Alice spoke.
"But I mean with all of us. We can have heaps of candy and watch movies and dance and just be quirky teens." She cheesed.
"Agreed." I said.
"Yay! I'll let mom know tonight and message the group chat."

There was a really hot guy at our school that everyone was head over heels for. His name's Trent. He's the quater back of the football team, has pornographic hair and was seriously sculpted by the God's. Whenever he passed our table Crystal, Alice and Kirstie would shamelessly stare at him and his friends. Kevin and I would just roll our eyes at them. There would be a few times where he'd look in our direction and they'd all freak out.

"I should invite Trent oi." Crystal said.
"You wouldn't." Kirstie replied.
"Yeah, as if bih." Alice added.
"Watch me." And, with that, she stood up and marched on over to Trent. We were all shook to say the least.

"H-hi Trent." Crystal greeted Trent. He stopped in his tracks and looked a little surprised.
"Hey uhh..." He was pulling a blank.
"Crystal."
"Sorry?"
"My name. It's Crystal." She awkwardly fidgeted with her hands.
"Right."
"So, this Friday I'm having a few friends over and I was wondering if you would like to come along. You can bring some of your friends too." I couldn't believe the words she spoke as they left her mouth.
"Uh, I just learned your name and you're inviting me to your house?" He questioned.
"You're in my math class and my AP chemistry class." She put her hand on her hip.

"Oh my God, what is she doing?!" Alice was freaking out.
"I have no idea." Kevin answered. I began rubbing my temples, attempting to comprehend what was happening. My brain was struggling to process what the heck was going on.
"I think I should step in." Kirstie voiced.
"She got herself into this mess, she can get herself out." I reassured her. Next thing I knew, Crystal was coming back to our table with a bounce in her step and a grin on her face.

"So... What'd he say?" Alice urged.
"He's coming and bringing some of his friends." She beamed.
"You're lying. I don't believe a word you're saying." Kirstie doubted.
"I swear to God I'm telling the truth."
"Ok I believe you." Kevin gave in.
"No way!" I covered my mouth in shock.
"Yes way!" She nodded.
"Oh my... Does that make us cool now?" Alice asked.
"Probably not." Said Kirstie.
"Dangit." Alice looked disappointed.
"Wait, should I add him to the group chat so he knows the details?" Crystal intervened.
"Yeah, that's a good idea." Kevin agreed.

My phone dinged.
*Notification: Mitch Grassi tweeted:
@mitchgrassi I have a surprise for y'all tomorrow... Can you guess what it is? Tweet me kids! #thekids

In reply to @mitchgrassi: @scotthoying omg please let it be a tour! I love you queen!

After tweeting my reply and retweeting his tweet, it was time for me to go to last period. Crystal and I linked arms and strolled to maths, sitting in our usual spot next to the window in the back left corner of the room.
"I bet you I can make this go in the trash can." I held up a screwed up piece of paper to Crystal.
"As if, it's literally on the other side of the room stupid." She retorted.
"Watch me." With that, I aimed and threw it. It missed.
And the teacher saw.
"Who threw that?" He grumbled.
"She did." I pointed at Crystal. She gasped and punched my shoulder.
"Go sit outside." He scowled Crystal.
"You're an asshole." She muttered under her breath as she got up. I blew her a kiss in return.

Whilst I waited for the lesson to end, I stalked Mitch's Instagram and ogled at his beauty. I caught myself smiling like an idiot at some of his selfies. I then decided to (for the millionth time) tweet at him.

@scotthoying: @mitchgrassi I really hope you go on tour or something interactive with your fans, I'd really appreciate it <3

I soon found out that maths was really boring without Crystal in it. I rested my head on the desk and dozed off.
"Scott! Get up you turd!" I jumped at Crystal's voice.
"Uhuh." I yawned and stretched my arms above my head.
"Wanna come over for a bit? You can help me choose an outfit for Friday." She suggested.
"Fine, only because you took the blame." I replied, packing up my things to go.
"Mr. Geoffrey can suck my ass. I wish your paper ball hit his dumb head."
"Chill out whore. Besides I wouldn't recommend a rim job from him. Your ass would smell like coffee for weeks!" I chuckled.
"Ewuh!" She fake gagged.

When we got to my Mustang and hopped in, Crystal immediately plugged the aux cord in her phone and blasted Mitch Grassi's most recent song "Promise".
"I'M SORRY BUT I'M JUST THINKING OF THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY!" I screamed the lyrics and rolled my window down for everyone to hear. Crystal joined in unashamedly with a cheesy smile plastered on her freckled face.

"Oh my god Scott, you seriously need to stop tweeting him so much. He probably gets enough love as it is."
"Kindness is never wasted." I retorted.
"Really? Quoting the principal now?" She deadpanned.
"Hey, it's true."I defended.
"Ugh whatever. Do you know what your going to wear on Friday?"
"Um I was thinking of just wearing some jeans and a t-shirt."
"Have you forgotten who's gonna be there? Trent and co. You need to wear something nice if you want to get some." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.
"First of all: they aren't gay. Secondly: ew no. Mitch is bae." I stated.
"How do you know they're straight? Spaghetti is straight until it gets wet."
"Jesus. Why am I friends with you."

HoneyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara