metting him

Amanda's POV:

It's my first day of 10th grade at all new school,  it's in Cali the school is west Sunnyvale. As I walk through the door I see my best friend Sawyer. " OMG Sawyer I'm so I happy to see you I haven't seen you in forever I missed you." I said " I missed you too Amanda." he replied  hugging me. As I look to his left I see someone I don't that knows Sawyer. "Sawyer who is this." I asked. "This in s my brother adym, can I see your schedule." As I handed him my class schedule he asked adym for his.  He then turnd to us and says we have all the same classes together. I started blushing. As me and adym were on our way to our first class he asked if I wanted to hangout with him after school because it was Friday and Sawyer would be there because they live together so it's not like I can say he's kidnapping me. After school me,adym,and Sawyer went to adyms car.  I got into the passenger seat. We drove to my house to let my dad know where I was going. As usually he was crazy drunk. I gave him my schedule and went to my room to get something's. I came downstairs and my dad kept punching me in the face.  He then shoved my face into the wall. I found my way out the door and adym came to help me. He got me in the car and asked what happened. "My dad he's drunk he kept punching me in the face the throw me into the wall." I said.  "Are you ok." asked adym. "I think." we got to adyms and we took my bag and things to adyms room because Sawyer had someone sleeping in his need so I had to sleep in adyms room. Sawyer went to the store and me some clothes to wear. While he was gone me and adyme sat on his b bed on our phones. We eventually traded numbers and instagram names. He then slowly intertwined our fingers. We then looked into each others eyes.  "What. " I asked.  He said " You are just so fucking cute." he then geabed me by the waist and pulls on his lap.