(1)

Phan

It was a normal day in London, not a rainbow in sight. Upon one of the flats in an apartment lived a happy Amazingphil and a sexy Danisnotonfire. After a few a hours in the lounge, scrolling thru tumblr and the occasional twitter post, Amazingphil also known as Phil had stumbled a crossed a phan made picture of the valentines day video, he read the words with a slight whisper catching Danisnotonfire also known as dan's attention." and then we kissed at the top of the wheel and my heart did that flippy over thing."Phil cleared his throat, shut the laptop and left the lounge. He walked thru the hallway with his laptop and went to his room closing his door behind him. Dan just giggled at the 'phan girls' art work. Although it was fan made, the art work was a drawn picture of him and Phil on a Ferris wheel from the bbc radio show. But after that he understood why Phil left. The words that covered the picture were just blur now. He had tried his best to make sure that all of the phandom understood that it was just for April fools day, Phil was an actor per say, so why did they believe him, dan tired of the subject and went to grab a drink when he noticed the cereal box that he knew he closed this morning was open, he grabbed the box ,annoyed ,heading towards the culprits room." Phil!!!" He yelled to make sure his flat mate could hear him. He slammed on Phil's door hearing a slight annoyed voice" what is this time dan?" This made dan a bit concerned, but he still was mad so he opened the door with a loud bang. "Phil what The hell! Stop eating my cereal out of the box! It's gross so sto-." He stop in his steps when he noticed phil hadn't once jumped or made a sad face, phil hadn't even recognized the fact that his younger friend was in his room, Dan set aside the fact that he was upset and put the box on the floor and went up to his older friend. "P..Phil, what's wrong?" He looked at Phil's glasses and knew he was scrolling tumblr. Phil finally looked at dan." Dan, did you know no matter where you look you cannot find that video." He gives a sad giggle that dan recognizes very well. He puts an arm around Phil and talks sternly but quietly." Phil I know that you were just playing a joke and you knew that it was accident and now it completely off the internet forever, that's what you wanted right." Phil was now on the verge of tears but refused to cry and just giggled. He looked at Dan." Did you know that phan is a combination of you name and mine?"dan nodded is head, he sat down next to phil still holding him and finally ask him," Phil? Why are you upset?" Phil stopped giggling and looked at his computer. " Dan." He said scrolling down on his tumblr page." Did you know that you used to fan girl over me?" He scrolled down a bit more when the came a cross a screen shot from a tweet that was from five years ago, when they first met. Dan read the post out loud." I just met amazing phil, trying not to let all the blood rush to my head, if you know what I mean." Dan chuckled at his own joke, which made phil start to giggle again." Dan, please don't hate me I just don't want all the fan gi-" He was cut off by dans lips pushing against his, without hesitation phil pushed back, loving the sensation. He set the laptop now becoming intertwined with dan. He wanted more from the brown haired boy. He ran his hand thru his hair, which made dan open his mouth allowing more access to Phil's tongue. Dan hands started to run up Phil's chest under his shirt, causing phil to moan into dans mouth. All of a sudden they heard a slight voice from down the hall."hello?" They pulled from their kiss, dan gave a sigh as they separated. Dan looked at Phil and smirked." Landlords here." Phil just giggled back. Dan stood up and went to the doorway picking up the cereal box." Oh and phil, stop eating my cereal." He giggled and left the room.