Prolouge

Jason was born on August 3rd at 12:23 a.m. He weighed exactly 6 lbs. and 7 oz. When He was 9 months old he said his first word, which was red. When he was 4 years old he entered pre-school. At 9 He was put into the gifted program at his private Jewish school. When Jason was 10 he met his father's friend from work, Whizzer Brown.
His name was an odd one but it suited him well. Whizzer was tall and strongly built. Each strand of hair gelled perfectly into place. When Jason met Whizzer on November 7th at 1:43 p.m. he immediately liked the man. He smelled like coffee and fresh laundry and expensive cologne and didn't remind Jason of his father. Whizzer was introduced as Marvin's 'friend from work.' Like many of the things Marvin said, this was a lie. Marvin worked as a lawyer and barely had any friends. Whizzer worked as a prostute, a gay one at that. Though at the time Jason didn't know that. He had gathered all the information available to him, and from this information he came to the conclusion that he liked Whizzer Brown.
However he did not like his father, the man reminded him far to much of himself which scared Jason a bit. Marvin had unruly dark brown hair like Jason. Marvin had brown eyes like Jason. Marvin liked chess like Jason. Marvin liked Jason, of course he did, how could someone hate their own son. This annoyed Jason very much. Why should be have to like his kin. His father was annoying and gone far too often for Jason's liking. Three weeks later his father was gone forever.
He had left. That's what Trina, Jason's mother, had said. One day he was there, the next his wallet, suitcase, and him were gone. He left a small note explaining why he did what he did. Not only was Marvin gone, but Whizzer had gone with him. Though the man had seemed so welcoming at first Jason drew another conclusion about Whizzer based on the new information he had. He no longer liked Whizzer.