Ch. 1→The Beginning

"Hurry up and get the bloody door open", I heard his low sexy voice ring in my ear. He took the lobe of my ear into his hot mouth. Just the thought about what was going to occur behind the door made me hard. I knew I had to hurry. My body began to shake and the hand that held the keys to the hotel room trembled as he kissed up and down my neck.

"I'm try-yinnnggg", I managed to say through my soft moans.

"Well try harda ehh", he pleaded. He began to push his growing shaft on to my ass. This send sexually erotic waves up an down my body.

"I am. Mr. Adelgazar!", I responded still moaning. Mr. Francis Adelgazar was one of the best know corporate executives of the Harrison Law firm. He was thirty-six years old. One of those dark hair brown eyed kind of guys and one of my strangely attractive middle aged clients.

I began grinding my hips against him trying to distract him from the still closed door. I felt his icy cold hands sliding up my shirt as he began to caress my stomach. I had a flat stomach it wasn't a six-pack but all my clients loved it. They say it made me even sexier because I wasn't too masculine or too skinny.

"Cheers", he stated when I finally managed to open the door to the Langham Huntington hotel suite. This was by far my favorite hotel to go to in LA because it was a 5 star resort. My clients also loved to meet me here, they paid for the room that was $25,000 for the first night so that made me even happier. One time however a client of mine tried to make me pay for a room. I mean I paid because I didn't want to seem like a cheapskate - which I was far from, but I swear once we had our little fun, I vowed to never take another client who would leech off my money again. That was the last time I saw the guy and I made sure to stay clear from him, and people like him.

"Get your tight little ass in there", his now husky voice rang out. 

He slapped my ass pushing me inside the room. I let out a reflex-like yelp and managed to stumbling into the room barely getting a glance of the beautifully decorated interior before he slammed me on the wall. He smiled lifting up my shirt and planting kisses on my now exposed navel. He played with my belly piercing with his tongue. Yes I have a belly piercing, one of my clients convinced me on a drunken dare to get it, and I just kept it because I thought it was fitting for my bold personality. He sucked and kissed my stomach until he backed up to catch his breath. I took that as a opportunity to lift him back up, his face now leveled with mine. I put my mouth close to his as if I was gonna kiss him, but moved my head down to his neck and kissed that instead.

I never kissed clients.  Unless they were my women clients- which I barley arranged appointments with during the week. To be honest, I just thought it would make it seem like I was into the men and I don't know, I really just didn't feel at all comfortable with kissing men like I do with women. Being with guys was just part of my job, in my future when I did stop hustling I planned to get married and have children. Living in the fast lane and having fun with both male and women clients was my norm, but at the end of the day, I don't really consider myself gay.

I teased him a little more flickering my tongue in his face, it caught his top lip. I looked down at his grey flat-front khakis, his now fully erect penis was pushing at his jeans as if wanting to escape.

"I don't think you need these anymore", I stated beginning the process of taking off his jeans. I fumbled with his belt dropping down his pants his cock was now out, staring and pointing accusingly towards me.

"Ooowww...you naughty, naughty boy I see you were prepared for today". Cupping his bare ass and giving it a hard but pleasurable squeeze. I got down on my knees and began the ultimate fantasy of Mr. Adelgazar. He loves it when I tease his cock with my breath so I began to blow on his rock hard shaft as he closed his eyes moaning. He bucked his hips forward trying to invade my mouth with his dick. He tried to gain the upper hand, but I immediately made sure I was in control of the situation. Backing up, I locked my eyes with his. I stared into his lust filled eyes as he pleadingly looked at me.