Prologue📖

Jigoku Academy: Tale of Aoki📑
By:SorrowfulFate📜 

“An Old Woman POV”

❝Do you wish to narrate a story about the chronicle of Aokigahara? ❞ An old woman asked.

❝Yes mom! What is the covert riddle about Aokigahara Forest? ❞ A young boy asked.

Hmm... I saw in his eyes that he really wants to explore :>

  ❝Okie my son!❞ An old woman said. 

***/A long time ago, There was a girl named Aoki Jikihara. She dwells an orphan kid. So she gets used to being alone, She yearned to interact with others, But she never accepted by the people./***.

❝Mom! why she desired to dwell independently? Did she have a family that wants to adopt her? ❞ A young boy asked.

❝Hahaha, why are you so have many questions my son! ❞ An old woman said. d^~^b

***/But she invariably gets anguish by the expressions that fling to her because she's different from those who associate with her, So she settles upon to get along in the forest and hide all his sorrows feel./*** 

***/While she lived in the forest, she was carrying a blue book and named the Bluish Note. Where she writes her story of her life full of sadness. So it was decided that before death, she would destroy the bluish note so that no one knew her loneliness. she threw it in various parts of the forest, she passed away for several years. That's why it was named as Aokigahara Forest where it has been haunted and many of them commit suicide it for the reason that souls are playing the path of each person goes here/***

❝Mom! What are the uses of Bluish Note? ❞ A young boy asked.

❝A Bluish Note is a designed for Yamashita's Blood Only. It can be reliable to make your life path as a dreary until you die. But for now you're not allowed to use it because you've first to reach the right age. ❞ An old woman answered.

✒: ❝As a sunrises dawn to shift, Deserve your fate will be sorrowful❞ -Aoki Jikihara : Bluish Note📘

❝Ahhh Mom, Mom! I want to study at a school in the city. I want to learn different ways to read the words❞ A young boy exclaimed.

❝Sorry my son, I can not fulfill what you want to happen, You will not be safe there! ❞ An old woman said.

I was wondering where I could study my son. But there is a school within the Aokigahara Forest. So I immediately went to it.

                               ו×
                               •
                                  •
                               •
                                  •
                               •
                                  •
                               •
                               ו×

“Head Mystess Merriam POV”
*At The Cloister*

❝Are all the students here who are new? ❞ An old woman asked.

❝Yes, Mystress Merriam will have a meeting about the rules of this school. Why are you here today? ❞ A new student asked.

❝I plan to study my son here. That's why it suits❞ An old woman answered.

❝ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ORDER OF THE FVCKING COURT! GIVE ME SOME A SPOTLIGHTAAAH! ❞d-.-b

❝WAIT! WHERE'S MAH EYEGLASSES! I– I CAN'T READ THIS RETIRED DOCUMENT! ❞

❝Here's your eyeglasses madame! :> ❞ Secretary Said.    

Welcome to Jigoku Academy my dear new students!

   —Jigoku Academy is designed for Cold Blooded Families. Killing is not illegal, therefore you can kill anyone d--,b but beware of some traps here, It might get a stock you at one place, Dating has not allowed for Top 7 Student Jigokians Government!

(<3)We have also a Gory Nocturnal at 3:00 o'clock (No one will go outside or else you will be dying d*-*b)

❝Even prefer to descry an egress. Don't foist for happy ending. ❞

-Head Madame Merriam

NOTE: You're being chased to kill NOT being chased to love one another d--,b Or else you'll be hurt again d>.<'b

                 TO BE CONTINUE📓

❝Don't wish for consideration, If you treat his/her like an option.❞

-SorrowfulFate📜