Chapter 1

I was getting ready for school, yay... I was straightening my hair. I love it straighten or natural. But I refer straighten. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Nicole, 19 5'4 long red natural curly hair, brown eyes, tan and nice body (that's what people say, people call me Nicki for my nickname since 7th grade I refer myself to fit in with people cause I just do somehow, I'm the jokester type person, I stick up for myself I don't judge until you give me the reason too, I'm not popular but I'm not In the low group I'm in the middle if you know what I mean, but yeah, lol.

I was at my locker, people being loud and noisy, people get a life, ugh, yea I'm on you know, never mind you already figured out what I was going to say. "Hey Nicole are you going to the party Friday?" My best friend Charlie said (it's a girl) " Yea why?" "Because, josh asked if you were" "We'll super" "what's wrong with you? Wait never mind not gonna ask" screechy cars pulled into the parking lot outside, oh no... They're here... Fuck... If you're wondering who, it's 'the crew' known as drug dealing, killing, people they scare everyone here even me, that's bad, I don't get scared easily. Oh my god, there's Alex Constancio known as my crush, badass out of all of them. You see I've always had a thing for him, since 6th grade, he talked to me I remember that day..