Day 1 (Roommates AU)

Barry Allen was going to be late for work today. Again. He looked over at his roommate, Cisco, who was eating breakfast at the table. 

"Have you seen my shoes? I can't find them even though I swear I left them by the door last night." He raced around, trying to find them, or remember where they could have been. Finally, Cisco stopped eating long enough to say,

"They're by the back door, remember?" Barry thought it was pretty obvious he didn't, but he grabbed them anyway. He thanked his tired, (and still eating) roommate, and raced out of the door. 

Once he was gone, Cisco heaved a sigh. He wished Barry didn't have to go into work so early, so Cisco could tell him something he's been trying to say ever since Barry moved in with him. But the Speedster had barely been around lately, leaving Cisco with no good time to do so. Ah well, he'd better get over to S.T.A.R Labs before Caitlin scolded him for being late too. 

Suddenly, his phone buzzed, and he saw a text from Barry. 

Hey. I was wondering if u wanted to do a movie night 2night? 

Cisco smiled. He could tell Barry then.

don't be late! ;)

also can you get some pizza?

His phone buzzed with a reply almost immediately.

sure thing :)

Cisco's stomach fluttered at the thought of watching a movie with Barry. All alone. If only time could fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skipio of Magic

......................................................................................................

At 6:00 that night, Barry ran in the door, dropping pizza, soda, and a DVD on the table. Then, he ran upstairs and grabbed pillows and blankets. Cisco grabbed the pillows, arranging them on the couch so there was pillow and comfortableness everywhere. they sat down, and ate and watched and when that was all done, they talked. Finally, they started playing truth or dare. Barry started.

"Okay Cisco, truth or dare."

(it's switching to Cisco's P.O.V. now)

I looked at him, covered with a fluffy blanket, a mischievous smile on his lips.

"Truth. I don't trust you with a dare." I probably shouldn't trust you with a truth either. Barry pretended to be hurt, and they laughed. 

"Who was your best friend before you met me?"

"Who says you're my best friend now?" Barry laughed and threw a pillow at my head, which I dodged. "Oh that's what you want?" I asked, picking up a pillow and smacking Barry upside the head with it. 

Needless to say, all out pillow war broke out, and we found ourselves on the floor, both whacking and throwing with pillows. Barry managed to super speedily grab my pillow, (which was totally cheating) and I lunged for it. Barry lurched away, and we somehow managed to get entangled in a blanket. We wrestled for the pillow, rolling across the floor, until we came to a stop, laying face to face. 

I looked at Barry, who was laughing, and and smiling at me, and I suddenly felt the urge to kiss the speedster. So I did.

(please don't kill me for ending it there i've never kisses anyone, or even held anyone's hand. i would have ruined the scene. i'll try a kiss scene later on!)