My Summer from Hell

Imagine packing for the worst holiday of a life time, and forcing yourself to not just run away and back out of it.

 That situation is exactly what I, Emma Ashwell, is in right at this moment.

 Let me just explain why I am heading out on the holiday of hell tomorrow.

 About 6 months ago my best friend Mia’s parents offered for Mia to invite 3 friends over to their villa in Florida.

 She invited Will, our other best friend, and with a crazy amount of persuasion my boyfriend Tyler was also invited.

 We had been so excited about this 4 week holiday until about a month ago.

 This is when it went from a holiday of a life time to the holiday from hell.

 FlashBack

 Tonight, June 1st 2014, is exactly a month before our amazing holiday and we are heading to our last summer house party in the UK before I have to go up to Yorkshire to visit my family and Mia has to go all the way down south to Brighton.

 Will is already at the party with his girlfriend probably making out in the corner and being all lovey dovey. Ew.

 Tyler and I weren’t like that at all. We didn’t do all the cringe overload things that girls seem to be obsessed with. Quoting my all time favourite book:

 “Romance is overrated, realism is in”

 Tyler doesn’t know I’m coming to the party tonight, I told him that I was ill and couldn’t make it so I could surprise him.

 “Em, if you don’t get off tumblr right now..I will drag you to the party as you are right now” Mia threatens.

 I look down at my long  pyjamas with sheep all over them. Hey, don’t judge, they are possible the most comfy things in the entire word. Ever.

 “Fine, let me shower really quickly” I ask, she gives me the dirtiest look.

 “You have 3 minutes, go.” She snaps back.

 “You know being miss serious doesn’t suit you” I say between laughs as I head into the bathroom.

 I hear Mia chuckle behind me. I swear she is the worlds most care free girl who wouldn’t hurt a fly so when she starts trying to be serious like her parents have told her, it cracks me up.

After I finish washing my hair I put it into this towel turban thing.

 “Mia, can I borrow your hair dryer?” I ask as I poke my head through to her bedroom.

 “Think fast” she screams as she throws the hairdryer straight at me. Hitting me in the face.

 “I’ve told you to stop doing that you know I’m shit at sport” I groan and she just laughs.

 “Mia, if this leaves a bruise. You’re dead” I say as I wink at her and walk back into the bathroom.

I blow my hair infront of the mirror singing some tunes off Ed Sheeran’s new album, aka. The best Album every created by a human.

 I then take some straightners out of my bag and begin to work on my hair.

  Yeah, I envy those girls who let their hair dry naturally. Like in movies, it drys to be freaking PERFECT with no frizz and no sticky outy bits everywhere, I mean come on.