Sent You A Message

Friday, August 17th, 2018.

Yuta sat down on the bed in his dorm, scrolling through his instagram feed. Although the likes and comments notifications were muted, he'd gotten a Dm banner from instagram user Kunistry. Usually they don't receive many Dm notifications because most fans figure that they won't read their messages. Man were they wrong. Yuta hovers his thumb over the banner, swiping down to read more. "User @kunistry is trying to message you. kunistry sent you a message." Rolling his eyes he tapped the banner and checked the message. A photo of feet? Why did kunistry bother sending a photo of feet? Why do his, or her feet look so.. tiny? Consumable, even. Questions filled Yuta's mind, not realizing he'd accidentally pressed the heart under the image. He'd heard his door knob being tampered with so he quickly closed out of instagram all together to spare himself of any explanation as to why he was looking at user kunistry's feet picture. To him it seemed more lewd than any other body part picture he'd seen being sent to their account. Lucas's long and heavy feet shuffled through the dorm room, Kun slowly trudging behind him, head craned down to look through his phone. His eyebrows furrowed. "Do you know who liked this picture? The one with the feet that kunistry sent?" He mumbled, still looking at his phone. Lucas laughed and reached for Kun's device. "No way! Someone sent us a foot picture? Let me see!" the younger one pleaded, his long fingers trying to pry Kun's phone from out his grip. "Stop! You can literally look at it on your own phone," He reasoned in Chinese, yet the latter was still persistent. During the time the two Chinese members argued, Yuta quickly opened his phone and unliked the picture, his face turning red, coming to the conclusion it was more than likely him. Kun took notice of Yuta and finally let go of his phone, letting Lucas look at the photo. Which as expected, he did. "Oh shit. Not to be weird or anything but uh.. These feet look so nice," he mumbled, his eyes still glued to the screen of the phone. Kun sat down on the bed beside Yuta and rested his arm on the latter's shoulder. "Your thoughts?" Kun questioned, his face turned to the side of Yuta's head. "I-I don't know they're alright I guess," the latter choked out. "I don't know about you guys but, and not to be weird, but I'd probably put kunistry's toes in my mouth," Kun stated nonchalantly. The other two were taken a back from his statement but made no response. Awkward silent tension heavily clouded the room. Lucas finally opened his mouth. "S-so what do we do? Would it be weird to suggest-" "Yes it's weird!" Yuta interrupted, obviously bothered. A moment ago he'd hidden his lower half by the comforter that sat on his bed. Kun noticed but decided not to mention anything until now. "It looks like you're already half way there though," pointing at the blanket that directly covered Yuta's crotch. The latter's face turned beet red nearly instantly. Clearly embarrassed he'd let his hands slap and cover his face that felt like fire. "I-it could just be this one time," Lucas pushed, shuffling towards the bed sitting down somewhere near the edge. Yuta groaned into his hands before lifting his head back up. "I guess we could," he muttered, shifting his eyes to look at Kun for his consent. Lucas did the same. Kun ran a hand through his hair before nodding. The three of them then lifted themselves up off the bed to strip their pants off, messily displayed on the floor. Lucas however tossed his shirt off. Kun sat down on the bed and opened the Dm to reveal the foot picture. He adjusted himself to sit on his legs and pulled his long shirt over his briefs. Lucas joined him on the bed, his long legs sprawled out wide. He felt over the lump in his boxers impatient for Yuta to join them. Yuta was scurrying around the room trying to find some form of lubricant. Lotion, lube, oil, butter? It didn't matter at this point, his dick just hurts. Finally finding a bottle of lube in a dresser drawer, he joins the other two on the bed. Flicking the bottle open, he dumps a glob in his palm. "Ground rules?" Kun asks before taking the bottle from Yuta, who was already greasing himself up. Lucas and Yuta shook their head. Kun nodded and poured the liquid into his hand and passed the bottle down to Lucas who eagerly did the same. They pulled their dicks out from the top of the waist bands on their briefs and stroked. Kun attempted to modestly cover himself with his shirt, however the more worked up he got he ended up just removing his shirt all together. His chest heaved with every couple strokes, his mouth open wide, letting out choked moans. His legs shook underneath him as he came close, but didn't quite let himself get there. Pulling his hand away he rubbed his greased hand over his chest, neck, stomach, and back on his dick. He continued with slow strokes. Lucas groaned alot during, but his big hands worked fast. His toes curled whenever he was close, but he edged himself, slowing down, even stopping completely. Whenever he felt like he wasn't close anymore he picked up speed, continuing the cycle. Yuta on the other hand was impatient. The more he looked at the picture, the more sensitive he got. Every stroke or so he'd squeeze his eyes because of good he made himself feel. When he'd open his eyes it was always directly at the picture. He used his other hand to play with his nipples or even his nutsack, knowing that these are his sensitive places during intimacy. Soon enough Yuta came all over Kun's phone screen. His strong orgasm winded him, making him lean forward and grip onto the comforter under him. Lucas licked his lips before giving his dick a few more fast strokes, letting his seed seep onto Yuta's bed sheets. Kun had to readjust himself because his legs had fallen asleep right as he'd almost hit his high. Shamelessly, Kun picked up the pace before letting releasing himself on his phone screen. A drop of drool falling out of his mouth and onto the bedsheets below him. Using his tongue and his non lubricated hand, he swiped away the string of spit. All three of them shoved their dicks back in their briefs and shimmied into their pants silently. Kun grabbed tissues and hand sanitizer to wipe off the cooling semen that stuck on his phone. "And we never talk about this again?" Yuta asked, yanking the bedsheets and comforter off his mattress and into a dirty clothes hamper. "R-right," Kun responded, focused at his phone, trying to make sure he'd sanitized every part of his device. Embarrassed, he turned it back on and closed out of Instagram. Then turned it back off and shoved it into his pocket. Lucas squirted hand sanitizer on his hand and headed towards Yuta's dorm door, and left, Kun following after him. Yuta opened his phone and pulled up the Dm, double tapping on the picture. He hesitated though before closing out of Instagram. Shaking his head, he shoved his phone into his pocket. Quickly he shuffled to the hamper and dragged it to the laundry room to wash his sheets. In the back of his mind, he still wondered why user Kunistry decided to send pictures of feet. Out of all things, feet? He felt his phone buzz and dropped his hamper beside the washing machine to see who messaged him. He noticed he had been put in a group chat with both Lucas and Kun. "Stop liking the pic dumbass," Lucas's message read. Rolling his eyes he turned his phone off and into his back pocket. He finally shoved his sticky, messy comforter and bedsheets into the washer with extra soap, just to be cautious. Letting out a bored sigh, he'd started the machine, then pulled his phone back out, once again, and scrolled through his Instagram feed.