𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 <3

Baldi was walking down the halls, chasing the player as always.

Baldi heard the janitor, so it always starts off-

''GOTTA- 𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘗 𝘚𝘞𝘌𝘌𝘗!!''

Sweep pushed Baldi to-

The principal.

Baldi: ''A-Ah! Im so sorry!''

Principal: ''Its fine, but when did the janitor get out?''

Baldi: ''Player must had opened the janitors closet, that little boy!''

Principal, Baldi, and gotta sweep SWEEPED through the hallway, past playtime.

Sweep throwed them off, and baldi got caught guard by the principal. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Baldi putted the hands on the floor, catching himself, while principal was on the ground, infront of him. -In the ground-

Baldi: ''Sorry--!'' Baldi was shook like a electricity been through him.

Principal: ''Its fine, may you get off me now?''

Baldi: ''O-Oh, um- S-Sure!''

Baldi was shy, so he took of one hand and putted the knee down like sitting knee-flat, and took another one, while he was trying to do the knee-sit, he tripped and kissed Principal.

Baldi quickly got off of the kissing, and tripped backwards, getting off him.

Principal and Baldi blushed, But Baldi looked like a tomato.

  Art doesn't belong to me, ppl, i edit them.

Principal: ''B-Baldi-''

Baldi runned off, Blushing, turning a tomato. (Or a devil... without horns.)

Baldi got in to his office -Baldi's Office- reading math.

Still blushing, shy....

Baldi covered half of his face with the part of his sweater.

Principal went up to Playtime, and asked...

Principal: ''H-Hey, playtime! Where's Mr. Baldi? Have you seen him?''

Playtime: ''Im pretty sure he went to his office... He was blushing, if i remember.''

Bully: ''She has poor eyesight, she doesn't REMEMBER!''

Principal: ''No bullying in the halls, Bully.''

Bully: ''Ugh...''

Playtime: ''Hey!''

Principal: ''Anyways, thank you for telling me, Playtime. Ill be on my way.''

Principal walked through the halls, dashing.. While no running in the halls- Haha!

He finally found Baldi's office, he opened the door.

Baldi heard he door squeak, so he turned up to principal.

Principal: ''Hello, mr. Baldi.''

Baldi: ''Why are you here?''

Principal: ''Pshh, i cant be here?''

Baldi: ''I mean- Y-You can! But don't be a idiot here!''

Principal: ''Mean, but i cant blame you since your the teacher in this place.''

Principal sitted next to baldi closely.

Principal: ''Hey, Baldi?''

Baldi: ''Yes?''

Principal: ''Baldi, i had a thing or feeling for you ever since we met. I know your a teacher, im the principal in this place, but... I feel like we need to rise up our relationship.''

Principal: ''Baldi, i love you..''

Baldi: ''H-Huh?''

Principal: ''Im telling you, we need to rise up our relationship..... I love you so much, your so nice, shy... I've given you too many chances..''

Baldi: ''I-I love you too! I'm shy to admit it! I feel like we need to love eachother more!''

Baldi was SO flustered. He was shaking, blushing, more red as a tomato.

Baldi suddenly got toward principal, now his head is in his sweater, while principal is cuddling Baldi.

Baldi got pulled normal, and got pulled into a kiss.

Baldi was surprised, true love never felt like this.

He closed his eyes, while principal was closing his eyes too.

Baldi was sweating EXTREME, Principal notices, baldi was a little hot. *Hot is in like fire hot..*

Principal stopped kissing, Baldi was extremely hot... It wasnt normal.

Principal carried him.

Principal: ''Jesus! Your heavy!''

Principal strongly carried Baldi to their home.

Principal putted an ice pack on Baldi's forehead, and left him to rest...

END OF 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 <3.