-Death!- and scene.

I do not own Naruto or any of its plot.

I only own my dialogue for my character and anything else I have added.

Check out Porter Robinson because they made this amazing music.

All images and art belong to their rightful owner.

If I've draw anything i'll let ya' know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Pov

Alex stared at his computer screen.

He was reading an email from a politician requesting Alex to dig up some dirt on his competing candidate.

Alex looked disgusted.

He hated getting emails from soon to be corrupted officials.

The politician who had sent the email was already set to win,so their was no reason for Alex to dig up dirt on the other candidate,This politician was most likely trying to ruin the other candidates chances for even having a slight chance to win any future elections or positions they may run for.

Alex wanted no part in this.
And he would have no part of this.

Alex hovered his mouse over the delete email button before pressing it down.
He sighed before leaning back in his black swivel chair and running his hand through his tangled brown locks.

He sighed. He was so unbelievably tired. He had pulled an all-nighter  for two days watching various anime's.

He knew this wasn't healthy and he wanted to at least take a break for a little while.

He got up from his swivel chair and trudged towards his bed before flopping down.

He felt his eye lids become heavier and heavier as he stared to drift off.

Just as his eyes were about to close he was woken up by his phone ringing.

"FUCK YA' CHICKEN STRIPS"
Alex yelled as he jumped up breathing heavily.the sound of his ringtone hitting his ears fully awake now because of theAdrenaline rushing through his vains as he grabs his phone and looks at the caller ID.

Mom.

'Why could she be calling?' Alex thought momentarily confused.

Alex answered his phone.

"Hello?" He said

"Alex,me and your father and going over to Ms.Ross' house for a dinner party in about 30 minutes and we thought that we should invite you." His mother's sweet and kind voice came through the phone.

Maybe the universe had sensed Alex's change of heart and decided to give him a chance.

Alex jumped in this opportunity.
"Sure. Is it a formal gathering or casual?"
Alex asked.

"Semi-Casual.Dress in something nice but something comfortable too." His mom said.
Alex made a hum of acknowledgement before saying his goodbyes and getting ready.

Alex was exhausted.
He really just wanted to stay in his room and eat from his secret poptart  stash and sleep for the rest of his life.
But he couldn't and he wouldn't he had to be in his parents lives.
Alex checked himself in the mirror looking over his clothes before looking at his face he could see the dark bags under his eyes as he traced his finger under the bottom of his eyes he realized he looked like SHIT.
And naturally he blamed
...

Kyle.

"WTF KYLE!
NO WHAT DID YOU SAY!
NO STEP THE FUCK UP KYLE"
He screamed at no one is particular.

'Fucking Kyle' Alex thought.
Before putting on a jacket grabbing his phone and headphones and finally deciding to head out.

Alex was bumping his music not paying attention to anything as he made his way to the dinner part.

He mentally practiced his greetings and manners.

He came up to a cross walk where he waited until the light turned red to walk.

As the light turned red he started to walk across the street unbeknownst to him truck-San was lurking.

TRUCK-SAN POUNCED

ALEX WAS MOTHER FUCKING HIT.

'Maybe I wasn't supposed to change' Alex thought.

As he was about to die he realized he wouldn't have pop tarts anymore and then he truly died inside.