Throw Us Into Azkaban (On Hold)

Hello :) I'm working on a Harry Potter altern universe story. Which means that it's everything we know as Harry Potter but without the actaul HP cast. Hope you like it, this chapter is not done yet, but feel free to vote and comment :) - Mariana x.

It’s not what people think about us, what makes us. It’s not what we think about us, what makes us who we are. It’s everything that we do, our actions, which actually takes place to define us as a person. Being able to choose between right or wrong. The good and the evil…Choosing between having a real life fulfilled with friends and perhaps a loved one, or to follow your own destiny and become the enemy of everyone you know of. Having a single instant, a moment, a letter, that would change your life completely without your permission. If someone calls you ‘evil witch’ or something tougher, like…‘mood blood,’ what would you be willing to do? If your life has been planned and prepared all along, just waiting to be played…what would you be willing do? We’re all the same, witches, wizards, muggles; we’re just human beings that suffer the same catastrophes. Life is not as simple as a spell, or as complex as a potion. Since the day you are born. Since the day you’re conceived. Since the day your parents met, and how they met, your life has been marked…forever. Because the magic is over after you see the sunset.   

                                                                    Chapter one:

                                                               I don’t believe you

                                                                                                                             June 21st, 1990

Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Dear Mrs. Goswick

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

                                                                   Yours sincerely,

                                                               Minerva McGonagall

                                                               Deputy Headmistress

---

“Mom, look what a random letter I just received” Lauren said while getting closer to her mom

Reading it, “Oh dear…this must have been a joke. There’s no such thing as Hogwarts”

Her mom obviously lied, but not to Lauren’s knowledge because she was just a little girl. ‘L’ was…in fact just a little girl when she entered to Hogwarts. Not in age, but in soul. Pure, sweet, innocent, even lovely, you know…likable. But her dark intentions were always the same. Her family has so much power in the muggle world as in the magical one that somehow she managed to fool Hogwarts. Not for long of course, I mean who would actually dare to trick Albus? She had received that letter a thousand times before. You're ready to use your magic and attend to Hogwarts when you turn 10 years old. Lauren is 17! And she had never attended Hogwarts. Both of her parents are scared, because they know her destiny, so they always take the letters and hide them. Last year the things gone so mad in their neighborhood that her dad went to Hogwarts himself.  She has big green eyes and long-wavy-black hair. Pale skin, red lips, fit body; if you actually take the appropriate time to look at her, you would find yourself mindlessly and hopelessly in love with her angelical face. But if you stare at her at the wrong moment, well...you will find yourself bullied. Not by her, and not by the people surrounding that witch. The spells surrounding Lauren are the ones that are dangerous. She got her pretty looks by her mother. Whose also black haired and green eyed. Her dad...well, her dad doesn't live with them. Her parents are not divorced but they never see each other, anyways. Draco is always too busy to be with his family. Go figure what kind of things is he doing...he works for You-Know-Who. But he loves them, please have no doubt about that. Draco would do anything for those two women. 

"But what's Hogwarts, anyway?" she asked

"It's" thinking on a good response "A myth baby, about witches and wizards"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 16, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Throw Us Into Azkaban (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें