Descritption

I feel him turn his head and  Josh's voice is soft as he whispers, "it's okay to not be okay and it's okay to have help. It's okay to be comforted and it's okay to crave comfort. We are imperfect human beings, Katherine. You don't have to be okay all the time."

_____

Katherine Wellington is a very successful, very independent, self made business woman with a past that puts a roadblock in front of anything but work.
Joshua Elwood is a very outspoken, opinionated realtor who is not afraid to press every single button Katherine has.
Together, you would think they would never work.
But they will.
They will because Katherine can't deny her feelings forever. She's going to have to give in at some point, and by giving in, she could shove Joshua away, or she could keep him all to herself.

This is the second book of the Independent series, and you should read the first one "Miss Independent" before you invest time in this one, otherwise you won't understand anything.

WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES THE VERY ATTRACTIVE JOSHUA ELWOOD WHO REMINDS ME AND EVERYONE WITH OVARIES OF A SOFT GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPY THAT IS SLEEPING ON YOUR CHEST SO PLEASE BEWARE THAT YOUR OVARIES WILL EXPLODE WHILE READING THIS STORY!

AN: please don't steal this story. I'm working/have worked really hard to create this and develop the characters and story line. This is solely made up out of my mind and nobody else's (except for partly Chloe, ilysm)