Chapter 1: Childhood

A cold night..... This is the second week I haven't gotten one single goodnight rest without either having a dream about that day, worried about mom or think He would come back and hurt the both of us.........

~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~

When I was young, I used to have a great time with my friends, my mom and dad,and my toys. When I was with mom and dad we alway used to go camping, vacation, the carnival, the park, and to the movies.. Even sometimes we would watch the news with my mom and dad worker All Might....watch him fight villians like a champ. " Mommy Mommy Daddy Daddy!! I want to become a hero just like you and All Might " I said with excitement and I smiled widely and mom just laughed at me with a huge smile across her face. It all just changed soo soon.....

Once I gotten my quirks I was very excited about it "Mommy!! Daddy!! Look! Loook!! I have my quirk see look!! " I said with excitement and I huge smile but then it faded away as soon as I seen my mom crying. "Mommy what's wrong ?"I asked her as I look up at her with a worried expression then I hug her legs and she hugged me back. Then all of a sudden I was yank out of her grip and throwed towards the ground. I yelp in pain as I look up at my daddy tying my mom up.

"YES FINALLY SHE GOTTEN HER QUIRK NOW I CAN TRAIN HER TO SURPASS THAT NUMBER ONE HERO!!! " He yelled loud and my eyes widened as I look at him."D-daddy why did you-"I tried to say but all of the sudden he punched me hard in my stomach, I puked in the air I felled on the ground and I cried softly in pain as I curled up in a ball.

"Aww stop crying like a little wimp I'm just getting started on training and look at you, crying like a little baby, if you want to be a hero get your ass up"he said as he grab me by my arms and he shocked me with his quirk and I yelled out in pain and my right eye started to bleeds
"Stop hurting her"mom yelled and blewed fire on the rope and got up and teleport to me and carried me out of the house crying . "I'm soo sorry mommy couldn't help you, I'm a terrible hero and a mother "she said as she took me to the er. "No mommy is not a terrible hero and a mother, you are the best person I've ever seen and met in my life and I'm super duper glad and happy you are my mommy, it's not your fault or mine "I said as I look at her with a softly smile on my face as the blood continue to drip down my eye and the nurse and doctors carried me to give me surgery on my eyes..........

I yawn softly as I woke up after my surgery and mom was beside me the whole time. "Mommy....is my eye okay"I asked as I shook her awake and I looked at her.

She yawn softly as she rub her eyes then looked at me with wide eyes "ohh honey your eyes it looks beautiful just like you are"she said as she rub my back and my tummy rumbles alittle and I look at it then I look at my mom "Mr. Tummy is trying to say something he's saying feed me " my mom said as she trys to make me feel better and I giggle alittle as I look at her. "Mrs. Zoro and little Zora I have to speak with you guys"the doctor said as he walks in the room and sighed heavily "I have some bad news ..... Little Maria right eye color is permanently changed after what happened but lucky she can see "he said as he tries to cheer up the mood in the room. "if she doesn't want to show her eye to the public she can wear a eye patch if she wants to" he said .

After all that had happened I've been getting bullied in school by one rich snoby girl think that she's all that but hey I'm rich too I'm just not snoby like her. Let's just hope my life will get back in better shape.

To be continued