1

juyeon pov

all the pain,

it hurts,

my heart,

its torn,

the love you gave me faded,

i was dumb to fall for you...

i was walking around the park, aimlessly walking around as tears flowed down my swollen cheeks, you abused me, used me for your own pleasure, it was not love, you told me it was, and i fell for you.

i got tired of walking, i sat down on a bench, wiping my tears off my face, my heart feels like giving up, all th fake love you gave me, i thought it was really, you amde me fall so deeply for you and you broke it.

im sorry if i wasn't good enough, im sorry if i wasn't rich, im sorry if i wasn't perfect for you, my thought were flying everywhere, occupying all the space in my head, squeezing it, my brain hurts.

"ruff! ruff!" i felt warm liquid slide on my face, i looked up to see a really cute dog,

"oh annyong!" i said, my lips formed a cresent, i was smiling, i never expected myself to smile.

it barked again,

"whats your name lovely?" i said as i took up his collar,

'kkami' i nodded my head,

"kkami!" i said and ruffled its fur, it was so soft.

"are you lost?" i said and it sat down, awww so cute, im guessing you are lost,

"lets go find your owner yea kkami?" i picked up its leash and walked around the park, hoping to find someone who owns kkami,

hyunjin pov

i was so scared, i lost kkami, where did that kkami go, please dont be hurt...

"kkami! kkami! where are you kkami?" i shouted, no response, what if i could never find kkami again?

i ran to the park which was quite far away hoping kkami would be there, sweat was everywhere, it was such a humid night.

juyeon pov

"kkami!!! kkami are you here?" i heard a deep voice shout,

"ruff! ruff!" i heard kkami barking, we walked to the voice and i hung my head low, hoping my swollen eyes wont be seen.

"ah!" i shout as i bumped into someone, he looked at me then looked at the dog,

"kkami?" he said and kkami jumped into his arms, aww who is he, he looks so sweet and caring, he soon looked at me again and offered me a hand.

i took it and he pulled me up, he gave me a warm smile,

"im hyunjin, thanks for finding kkami for me!" he said, his smile was so warm and it was melting me, his voice was as soft as kkami's fur, i smiled, staring a little too much.

"have you been crying? your eyes are all swollen!" he said worriedly,

"yea but im fine..." i said, looking away,

he looked at me worriedly and nodded,

"okay, if you say so, its late, see you around yeah um...?" he said

"juyeon." i answered,

"okay see you around juyeon!" he shot me another smile, how cute...