My heart beats for you.

When I first seen you , I had no idea I would ache for your presence after time. You came around more and more. Your  personality grew on me , and your voice become hypnotizing. The smell of your hair,skin,and clothes seduced me to sit closer and closer every time you showed up. You sit there , you sweet beautiful idiot, not knowing I have a fire in my soul that burns for you and only you . When you speak to me, my stomach tightens and my jaw locks, tongue swells and goosebumps covers my body rapidly  like a allergic reaction. I'm not your type. You don't come around here for me . I'm just the girl in the background who is socially awkward .

Daydreams about you and I fill my mind as my eyes wait to lock with your eyes hoping they  will stay locked and  we float closer together until your sweet perfect shaped lips with your hairy little Caterpillar mustache tickles my nose as we kiss the night away .

When I turn on the radio , its like all the songs are  explaining  my feelings so perfectly. The one thing that truly understands. When I am by myself ,I  play your favorite songs , while Imagining dancing under a full moon , next to a calm lake with the stars blanketing the dark sky over us ,watching us laughing,kissing,making  sweet love

I watch your favorite movies and shows you talk about .I keep  everything you say locked in my mind . I get lost in my mind just thinking about you and I caring on with our lives with no worries . You are so mature than boys my age . You are so responsible , you have everything I ever wanted . I want to tell the whole world about my desire for you , I am hungry and I want you! I never wanted anyone as much as i want you ! I can accept your nail biting ,your taste of non flavorful food , your coffee addiction ,your star wars obsession , heck even your off tune singing! Is there something i cant stand from you ? yes , and that you not realizing you have one hell of a young lady here for you . For your eyes only . I want those hands to rub my back at night . i want those sweet fingers to trace my lips , brush the strands of hair out of my face . I want to lay in bed all day with you and binge watch any show you want to watch . That's love , and ill give it all to you and  then some . You drive me flipping wild , i cant stand it . It hurts not to give you a hug when i see you . I have so much to offer to you . ,and of course only you .

  Yours truly