the after world

"ruby. ruby." she exhaled before losing her consciousness. a sudden beeping began, her ekg had turned into a flatline only. nurses hectically began to run around the room. a doctor quickly entered the room and made his way up to Olivia. " clear " he said right before pressing the defibrillator paddles on her bare chest. nothing. no heartbeat. olivia suddenly was fully awake, but not in her body, she had transformed into her astral form, watching the nurses and the doctor desperately trying to save her life. a tear ran down her cheek, she knew this was the end. olivia wasn't ready, she had so many plans, so many wishes and dreams yet to come true. finding the lavender dress to her and ruby's potential wedding, meeting her parents after having been separated for this long, traveling to new york, seeing the world.
she remembers dancing with ruby, seeing him happy and how happy he made her. she remembers kissing him and how good that felt. 
" don't cry mija" the sudden touch on her shoulder had interrupted her thoughts for a for a moment , she turned around. " mom..." she exhaled shockingly " i, i am so scared" she cried out in fear. " i know,chiquitita. but this is not the end ". her mother smiled at her. but how was this possible, was she hallucinating? was any of this real?. " i don't wanna die " she cried collapsing into her mothers arms. " You will live and you will see the word, every shape of it, this is not the last chapter of your story".
olivia was wheezing and shaking " i love you ". Her throat had tied up, not allowing her to breathe". Soft Brown eyes had been consumed by fear and anxiety, her head turned back to the scene but everything had vanished. " what-" she whispered as she turned back to face her mother. " A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella" her mother seriously began singing a lullaby, the one she had sang to her whenever she was frightened. olivia was finally able to calm down. " Go". " but mom, i -". " go".  her eyesight had blurred everything around her, her eyes began feeling very heavy, almost as if she was about to fall asl-.