More Than A One Night Stand {KrisYeol EXO Smut}

A/N HEYO EVERYBODY! IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE READ THIS BEFORE :P I DID NOT PLAGIARIZE!

THIS IS MY NEW ACCOUNT! MY ONE SHOT ACCOUNT WHERE ALL MY SMUTS AND ONE SHOT SHALL BE POSTED.

Please enjoy if you are new xox

And i am accepting oneshot requests of any pairing(if i know them a little) including OC/members and any genre from smut to fluff to angst to anything!! And i read all requests!!

-Sha

Kris pushed the younger boy up against the door, one hand gripping onto the red heads slim waist while the other fumbled with the keys to his apartment. Chanyeol’s tongue traced the shell of the elders ear and his hot breath raced across his skin, destroying any coherent thoughts from forming in Kris’s brain. “Have a little mercy so I can at least get us inside will ya?” he almost choked as the younger lightly nibbled on his earlobe.

Finally he managed to unlock the door on his third try and they both tumbled into the sitting room, the taller boy kicking the door shut behind them before walking Chanyeol backwards down the hall. Kris’s eyes wandered over the boy in front of him, the tall slim youth clothed in common clubbing attire; Black wife beater, jeans, skate shoes. But it was too much, he needed to see the milky white skin underneath, needed to feel it under his fingertips. Mark it as his own.

Chanyeol could feel his heart almost exploding out of his chest as the taller boy roughly tugged at the hem of his shirt signalling it needed to come off, and it needed to come off now. He let out a low chuckle and slowly lifted it over his torso, relishing in the lustful glaze coating Kris’s eyes. The elder licked his lips as his gaze scanned over Chanyeol’s pale abdomen, the lightly toned muscles almost glowing in the cheap hallway lighting.

“The bed is too far.” The taller whispered before pushing up against the hall wall, his lips meeting the pale skin of Chanyeol’s neck, teeth grazing his sharp collarbones send sparks through the shorter’s blood and landing right between his thighs. A guttural moan escaped the younger’s lips when he felt Kris’s growing arousal press against his thigh and a shiver travelled up his spine, ending where the other boys hands were tangled in his hair.

Yes, the bed was definitely too far.

Chanyeol whimpered as the boy lightly pinched at the bare skin of his abdomen, teasing his unmarked flesh before quickly bending down and running his warm tongue over the abused skin. The younger boys fingers wrapped through Kris’s sandy blond hair and pulled him closer as his mouth travelled ever so slowly up his torso, stopping at his right nipple.

The elder grinned mischievously before ravishing the pink nub with his mouth, rolling it between his teeth while teasing the other with his hand, erupting lustful moans from the younger.

“Fuck, Kris.” Chanyeol pulled the other by the nape of his neck and forced their mouths together, a clash of lips, teeth and tongue ensued, the air around them becoming thicker and thicker with lust as both became lost in overwhelming passion.

Kris pressed a quick kiss the others abused lips before quickly pulling away and tugging his own shirt over his head and taking the red haired boy by his hand. He roughly pulled him down the hallway, smirking at him over his shoulder before tugging him through a nearby door that Chanyeol assumed lead to his bedroom.

The elder boy slammed the door behind them and grabbed the boy by his waist, pushing him backwards until his calves hit the edge of the bed. He fell back into the soft mattress of Kris’s queen sized bed and propped himself up on his shoulders waiting for Kris to make his move.