Chapter 1: Bestist Friends Ever

Hi before I get started on this story my name is Emily and I'm 10 years old and I'm in 5th grade and Im also, the only child. My moms name is Claire Johnson (Mrs.Johnson) , and my dads name is Bob Johnson (Mr.Johnson).We were a happy family until something horrible happened.

"Emily it's time to get ready for school sweetie" Mrs.Johnson yelled sweetly.
"Ok mommy" I yelled back nicely
I brushed my teeth and put on my clothes and my tennis shoes on. I went downstairs and ate breakfast.
"Hey mom and dad guess what I got on my math test" I said happy with a smile on my face
"What" Mrs. and Mr.Johnson said excitedly
"An A+, it was simple math really" As I was bragging
"That's awesome sweetheart,I'm so proud of you" Mrs.Johnson said in a normal voice.
"Me to sweetie"Mr .Johnson said nicely.
"Oh my bus is here,bye mom bye dad"I said hurrying.
"Bye"Mr. and Mrs.Johnson replied back.
I got on the school bus and sat with my best friend Jasmine. Me and Jasmine became friends since kindergarten,and we were both an only child also,we were like sisters that cared and loved each other. We got to school and went to class. (we sat next to each other). Me and Jasmine like to talk in the middle of class because of these hot boys in our class.(They were bad boys)There names are Brandon (who I like) and Lewis (who Jasmine likes). We went to lunch and sat down with Brandon and Lewis.
"Hi Brandon what do you have for lunch today" I said cutely smiling and rocking my body forward and backwards on my tippy toes.
"Oh sandwich" He said smiling at me.
Me and Jasmine asked for there phone numbers,and Brandon told us to get Houseparty were we can all FaceTime each other at the same time,and he told me if l called home than he would answer and say if he can talk or not.So when I got home I downloaded Houseparty and then called Brandon but he didn't answer so I called again and he still wouldn't answer me and I thought he liked me and would answer any time I called him.so I called Jasmine and Lewis on Houseparty and they said they called him to but he didn't answer them,so we decided to go to his house and when we were two houses down we saw..........................................................................................................................

To be CONTINUED.....
(On chapter: 2)