1

Chapter       1

Something's off...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I hope this chapter isn't that long, if it is long grab a snack :-) but usually chapters will be long anyway because it's how I write, I just can't do small chapters plan so you mine as well have snacks with you throughout reading this book anyway lolol.)

Note: Also this is one of my first fanfics, I will accept constructive criticism as I hope to improve as a writer. I'm writing this because I have started to like this ship and there's hardly any fanfics about them so I'll take the pleasure of writing this one lol. I will try my best so wish me luck and let me know how you feel about this book as you read. Thank you - Bri ♥ 

Soft sunlight glistens in-between the shabby curtains of the room hitting Jeongin's eyes lightly as he slowly rises to consciousness. 

The raven haired boy sits up on his bed which consisted of a blue plaided cotton blanket and a hand sewen carefully stitched fluffy pillow. He lets out a yawn long yawn and brings his hands up to his face to rub the sleep away from his eyes. 

A fresh summer breeze flowing through the window energizes the room causing a mellow smileto form upon his face. He takes in a deep breath, breathing in the warm summer morning air. He then finally hops out of bed and neatens up his bedding, feeling more bubbly than usual about the new day. 

After tidying up, he walks over to the window by his bed causing the old wooden floor to creak, moving aside handmade curtains to take a peek out. 

Jeongin peeks out of the window and is met with the familiar sight of the swaying fields of corn planted on the surrounding plain around his house.

He takes in the sight of the long corn fields and barn house in the distance along with the vast trees that surrounded the area. Everything was sun kissed softly by the sun, adding a bright cheerful lively glow. He starts scanning the area, searching for something. His eyes shortly land on something, well more like someone below.