The tweet

Twitter
@AlyssaViolet
Hey guys! Come join my live with @KristenViolet my amazing sister!💖

"What the hell Alyssa!" I say angry
"What?" She says calmly taking a sip of her "pinkiedi drinkadie"
"A-a-are you smiling?!" I rush out. "Smirking dear totally different!" She says in a old British accent.
"What the fuck why would you tweet that you know I don't want any publicity a specially since you married a fucking millionaire! We don't need any more spot light we got enough when dad left! And of course you're gonna be all over the news and shit!" I yelled.

" OK well fuck you too and of course I tweeted that. Just because I'm dating a"millionaire" doesn't mean you get to act like this! I'm not the only one hanging around with a celebrity if you're going to be hanging out with Dorbirk and his crew you're going to be noticed one way or another!" She says

"I'm not going live." I turned off my phone and through it on my bed " yes you are. Don't throw fit because I tweeted something. Let's just go live OK it's not like freaking PewDiePies going to join or something!" She grabbed my phone and gave it to me. "Here." She said. I rolled my eyes and went on instagram. I went pale. " look what you did! I have 82,000 more followers than I did before you tweeted that. Look at all the comments on my page!

@keleyhanse said:Are you the bitch that Alyssa was talking about?

LelePons said: I didn't know Alyssa had a sister everyone follow her!!! Her newest picture is Beautiful!!!!!

"You have fucking lele pons following me now!" I said "She's just trying to be nice!" Alyssa said
I pushed the live button and said
"Hi I'm Kristen Violet and I fucking hate my sister the one recording this."

200,309 people joined "Holy shit!" I screamed!!

"Holy shit!" I screamed!!

Hey guys so in this world I'm writing in Internet influencers get way more credit and money and followers of course then they do irl
Don't at me I will be changing the facts a lil bit.