3 Days Before End

Location: Germany (idk where AOT took place)
Time: 10:27am Wednesday
Countdown: 3 days

The sounds of helicopters echoed through the land, and the smell of smoke and rotting flesh was the only thing us humans could smell. All we could do was watch our homes burn and family and friends be eaten by these dead corpse. It was very gruesome and sickening.
Most people in world's like this either die on the spot or optain depression of losing someone then end up feeding them self to the undead. No one could survive and were crazy if they thought they could, but honestly some did. That's how this group started.

3 days before the end.
Readers P.O.V

Yawning, I stood up from my desk. 'Ah that was so tiring, damn teacher why'd you have to go and give me a 5 page essay for homework.' Que my angry groaning. I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen. "Oh (Y/N), I'm almost done with dinner," It was my mother. "Do you wanna taste test it?" Giving her a nod she gave me a spoon, which I dipped into the skillet and gather some of the hamburger helper (that's some good shit if I do say myself) and lifted to my lips. I tasted it and hummed in approval. "It's delicious mom," I went to grab more but my mother smacked my hand. "Wait until it's fully done (Y/N), I dont want you do be sick." I pouted and sat at the counter island and turned to the small TV in the corner beside me. I switched it on and immeatiately a siren (like those warnings that come across your screen, ya know right...yeah okay) was strung across the top of the screen. Me and mom gave each other quick glances, then she turned around and switched off the stove, then proceeded to sit beside me.

"Hello this is (channel news, that I might add later), and we bring you important news. A disease, not really dangerous (for now ;) ), has broken out but is being contained. We would like to warn you to keep safe but do not worry our government will keep us safe. (Channel News name) signing out." I gave the screen a confused face. "Mom, do you think this disease is going to be contained, be honest." I turned to her, she gulped and gave me a response. "I'm sure the government will contain it sweetie for now, let's enjoy dinner." She gave a smile and walked back to the stove, then dished the food into bowls for each on us. Let me say, it was damn good.

_______________________________
If you haven't wondered Reader doesn't have a father and I hope you liked this 3 paragraph chapter. It sucks right now lol.

Goodbye my Teetans.