Bella's Revenge

Hi! I'm writing this because I had a random idea and bam! The story! I know I'm weird, but I dont care! Anyways Stephanie Meyer owns the twilight characters. I own the plot, and the characters I make up. Here goes... 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bella's Pov: 

"Bella I don't want you. You are worthless to me. I need someone less fragile. Someone who understands me. Goodbye, happy living your wasted life." he said and was gone. 

"Fine then! Ill get my revenge on you Edward Cullen! I swear on my grandmother's grave I will!" I knew he heard because he chuckled. I walked out of the forest determined. I will get my revenge and I know the perfect way to do it. Tanya. I ran into the house. Thank all goodness Charlie wasn't home. I wrote him a note saying that I love him and that he shouldn't look for me. I got a knife and ran to a cabin that Edward once took me to. I knew that Tanya was there because I heard Alice talking about it to Jasper. I'm going to make her change me. The knife was a back up plan just in case she didn't come outside. I'd use my blood to make her come out. I walked to the door and bravely knocked. Bella wasn't brave. Bella would be weeping right now. She wouldn't want revenge, she'd want that weirdo back. Well I like the new me. I think I might change my name. I was brought out of my thoughts by a door swinging open. She glared and spoke. 

"May I help you Bella." she spat. 

"Yes actually you may, and the names Aria." I said. Aria...I like it. She snickered. 

"Well Aria, what can I do for you? By the way love the new name." she asked and went to sit on the sofa. I followed of course.  

"Well, I was hoping to get revenge on Edward,on the cullens actually. Mostly Edward though. The only way for that to happen is if I'm changed. I came here to ask you to change me." I explained. 

"What makes you think I would help you and what did they to you? " she answered. 

"Well first off, it will give you time to get revenge on the many times he rejected you. They all told me lies. Said that they loved me, that they'd look after me. Then Edward tells me that I'm worthless and leaves me in the stinkin' woods!" I explained even though I didn't want to. I'm actually surprised that she even let me in. 

"I'm sorry about that.You know I never really hated you. It was just the fact that you had Eddie. How about I change you tonight and we can start our revenge?" she asked. If she thought that it was just going to be me and her doing this, then she's got another thing coming.  

"Perfect." Were my only words before she bit me.

It was numb at first but then it felt like a bomb exploded in my body. It felt as though someone dropped my body in fire. After what seemed like years the burning started to fade. I could feel my arms, and legs. The pain was slowly reaching its way to my heart. Once it got there it was like they just poured more gasoline into the fire. The pain was almost unbearable. My heart quickened and then it stopped. I opened my eyes to hear.. 

"Revenge starts now..." 

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

Like it? Hate it? Should I keep writing it? I need to know because I enjoyed writing it but you might not like it, plus it was just an idea.. If I get a positive comment then I'll continue. Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Fan! P.s. there will be new people in the story..also Bella's new name is pronounced ar-I-a 

Thanks, mini