𝐒𝐈𝐗

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ SIX
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ DEREK THE WANTED
wemighthaveblamedderekforamurder.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

      "LUNA, WAKE UP." MELISSA SHOOK HER DAUGHTER to wake, she had just gotten a call from police telling her about Scott's whereabouts and that they were being chased by a killer.

Luna squinted from the light in her bedroom seeing her mother in front of her with a worried expression, her eyes suddenly jolted open looking to her side just to see Derek gone. She quietly sighed in relief, "What's wrong, mom?"

"Something happened at the school, Scott's there." Luna carefully jumped out of bed before sliding her feet into her slippers. The two rushed downstairs and into the car.

Luckily, the ride wasn't that long from their home. Luna's mouth dropped from the sighting of lots of police cars, she ran beside her mother as the two ran towards Scott.

The two women pulled the teenager in their arms, thanking their lucky stars that Scott was okay. "Thank god, you're okay. We were worried sick the entire way here."

"I'm okay, mom." Scott reassured, his eyes flickering towards his sister. Luna frowned seeing the guilt swirl through his brown eyes. Just then that's when the secret came out, Sheriff Stilinski standing not far from the McCall's allowing Luna to hear his conversation.

"We're going to find Derek Hale, Stiles. We'll put him away for good."

Luna jerked her head in confusion at the Sheriff's words she looked over to her brother, he gulped in fear. Melissa patted her son's back dismissing herself so she could talk the Sheriff Stilinski, just as Stiles made his was towards the two.

"Luna, we di—"

"What the hell did you do?" Luna growled making the two teens stare at the angry pregnant women in fear. One look to Stiles was enough to break him. "WemighthaveblamedDerekforamurder."