My Only Number One Fan

Official characters belongs to (c) SEGA.

I don't own the image.

-------------------------------------------

It was a very stressful day for our pink female hedgehog who hasn't chased her blue hero for a week. During the past few days she's been hearing nasty rumors of other fan girls saying that she will never be the one for Sonic because she was too clingy, naive, annoying, and a damsel in distress. It made her think that maybe she should give up and move with her life. But deep down she never gives up on Sonic.

She remembers those times where he comes to save her. But there are those times when she saved him a few times. But does Sonic ever think of her as his hero? Or is he only saving her just to be a hero or just getting the attention from everyone?

Amy sighs in that thought that maybe Sonic isn't a romantic type but she still has a crush on him for a very long time since they first met as kids. She had tried to forget him and move on to someone else but none of them were like Sonic. It was very hard for her to forget him but her heart would not let her. Like her love for Sonic hasn't changed over the years. Sometimes she's worried that if Sonic falls for another girl, would his heart found the right one or would that girl only use him for popularity and fame? Amy would never use Sonic for popularity or fame because she cares for who he is. She would never change him to something else.

"What's the point if I'm just gonna be his only number one fan?" Amy sighs and tries to eat her ice cream but she was too stressed like her stomach didn't feel that hungry.

"Come on, darling. You never give up on big blue. The Amy I know would never give up on her only true hero" The sassy bat said.

"I tried hard to impress him but all I get is ignorance from him. He always ran away whenever I try to talk to him. I don't understand boys" Amy said, pushing her bowl of ice cream aside.

"Boys don't understand girls, darling. Just like my Knuckie doesn't understand me. Even Sonic's dark doppelgänger doesn't understand us girls" Rouge chuckled.

"You mean Shadow? He's just....antisocial. That's who he is. He's the polar opposite of Sonic" Amy said.

"I'm just saying that maybe big blue is just too stubborn to listen to his feelings. He's like the wind and you are the beauty of love. Love that gives him strength because you are always there for him" Rouge said.

"But what if he doesn't want me around? Maybe those fan girls are right. I'm just too clingy and annoying. But I was a young child back then. I'm 12 years old now" Amy said.

"It's not the age, sweetie. It's your personality that makes you who you are" Rouge said.

-

Sonic was at the food court having his chili dog but he did not feel like eating. He never backs down on his chili dog. He felt like something was missing. Or someone. He sighs solemnly because Amy hasn't bothered him for a whole week. It wasn't the same without her warm hugs, her bubbly laughs, hearing her call him 'Sonikku', or asking him on a date.

Yesterday he has been hearing rumors from his other fan girls saying horrible things about Amy. It made him feel upset because Amy was always his number one fan and he would never replace her for someone else because none of them are like her. The only thing that Amy has is her optimism and love. And she never tried to change him for who he is. Other girls try to change him to be popular but he did not want that because the world needs a hero like himself. His speed is always his greatest strength to save the day from Eggman's evilness.

"Sonic, your chili dogs is gonna get cold" His best pal fox said.

"Oh, sorry Tails. I was just in my thoughts" Sonic excused himself.