Prologue

A young girl was sitting in a small blue car speeding up on an asphalt road overtaking one car right after the other.
Girl smiled brightly and looked out of the car's window. Her bright ocean blue eyes were trying to fix on every tree, every leaf and every little detail she could possibly catch. Her blonde hair were a beautiful shade of white-spun sun to golden browns.

,,Can't we go a little slower? I wanna see everything!" Girl asked as she made puppy eyes and looked at her mother. She knew her mother couldn't possibly say no to her now. She won, as always.
But there was one person, who could see right through her. It was her older sister, sitting right in front of her.

,,She's making the puppy eyes again!" The sister complained, as she glanced back at her little sister. Her blue eyes were ocean-strong, swimming with warm sun-lit currents. Her hair was the exact same as her young sister. One could possibly say they're twins. Just 6 years apart.

,,Im sorry sweetheart we should've been there like two hours ago. We can't slow down now," Explained the mother. She tried to look at her youngest girl, who was sitting at the back of the car, but her blue-green eyes always wandered back onto the road.

,,I dont know why we were supposed to be there two hours ago, its an empty house mom, no one is waiting for us there, chill,'' Commented the older sister and rolled her blue eyes at her mother.

,,Veronica... don't start,'' mother sighed and gave her oldest daughter a cold stare.

,,What? Im just saying,'' Veronica complained and leaned her head against the car's window. She was obviously infuriated with her mother. They are always getting into fight these days. Maybe its just stress?

,,How long till we get there mom?" Asked the youngest girl and curiously watched her mom drive.
,,Just a few minutes, hopefully,'' the mother replied.
Not soon after her claim about being there in a short time,they had to stop. In front of them was at least two hour long traffic jam.

,,Well.." Veronica started but immediately stopped when she saw the death stare her mother gave her.
She just shrugged and continued to be upset with her mother.

Veronica couldn't just simply watch the scenery from her cars window, that's so not cool. So she immediately picked up her phone and started typing.
Suddenly, she gasped, her expression immediately changing from annoyed to concerned.

,,Apparently something exploded in Atlanta, maybe thats the reason for a traffic jam?'' Veronica curiously looked at her worried mom, who just stayed silent.

,,You know, you're the one who has a problem with me mom, and ignoring me won't miraculously solve it,'' You could see how Veronica was getting redder than a tomato by every second that passed. Mom on the other hand stayed calm and focused on the road.

,,Veronica now's not a good time for another heated argument. My mother died a week ago, have a little compassion towards me," She proclaimed slightly squinting her eyes at Veronica.

,,She was my grandma. I lost her too, you're not the only one who can miss her. Have a little compassion towards me too," You could clearly hear the irony in her last sentence, trying to mimic her mother, but what she said wasn't that far from the truth.

,,Veronica.." The mother started, but it quickly turned into a pretty heated argument.

The cars were honking nonstop, mother and her oldest daughter were shouting at each other, looking like they're gonna tear each other apart. And at the centre of this chaos was a little girl. Praying for everything and everyone to be gone.