prolouge

Hey guys  its the author here. Just want to say thanks for reading my book, it means a lot. Pls dont copy ask me if you want to use something from it. I understand i might make mistakes but pls correct them nicely. So without further adew here u go.

Sarahs pov

Rinnnnggg, rinnggg. Ugh. Stupid alarm clock .
"Sarah get ur little ass of that bed before i come get u"

My mother yelled. Okay my mom will, kill me if i dont do my introduction she says its rude.

So Hi my name is sarah iris stone. Im 15 and im starting my senior year in rosecort high school. Yes i know im young. I have long chestnut hair which i recently dyed pastel purple. I have brown eyes that stand out and i guess u could say i have a good shape. There all done. Now im going back to bed.

"Little miss stone are u still in bed?"
" no mother" ughhh ok time to get ready for the hell called school.
I went to my bathroom and did my usuall morning routing . When i was done i went to my walk in closes to pick an outfit

 When i was done i went to my walk in closes to pick an outfit

It was a pretty casual out fit and i like to stay simple.

I gave my hair one last brush and i was out the door of my room.

I went down the three flight stairs and into the kitchen. I ate my breakfast, kissed my parents on the cheek and got on to my car

AT SCHOOL

When i got to school plp kept staring, then i realized they were staring behind me. I turned to look at my car and my little poodle dog jumped out of my car. It came running to me. I decided to just take it with me. So i walked into school to my locker where i found the best friend ever jennifer.

"Jen!!!"

"Sarah!!!!"

"O my God i missed u so much"l

"Missed u to"

"so how was ur summer. I have som thing to tell u"

"Well my summer was based kn traveling everywhere. The usual. So whats ur news?"

"Well me and charlie are dating ".

"Ahhhhhhhhh. Im so happy for u guys." And thats how are morning went with us just talking about the whole summer.

We realized we have all class but buisness together. So we parted our seprate way to class.

All my classes where the same boring syllabus nonsense. And finaly it was time for lunch.

I met jen at the usual table and she was blabering about some dude.

When the whole caf went quiet. And turned to see why and the most amazing sight landed on me the prettiest boy ever. He was hot but was a player who goes by the name nathaniel stone.

He was heading for this table

"Your in my seat" he said in his deep voice. Wait what snap out of it.

" i dont see your name written pn it " i replied with a nice attitude with just a hint of sass.

He clenched and unclenched his jaw till he jhst walked out of the cafeteria

Every one was staring at me til they went and did what they want to do. Then ace started to bark.

Jen stared at me wide eyed before the bell rang and we went our seprate ways.

I went to my next class and was suprised at the only available sit
At the back which was next to the one and only nathaniel.

Oh boy

So what did u guys think pls vote comment and share my story it will mean a lot

Goodbye for now my little llamas
❤💙💚💜❤💙💙💚💞💚💙❤💛💜💛💜