𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

👼🏻🏹♡ | ALWAYS & FOREVER

* ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·
act one ━━ SEVEN
. · 。゚୧ ⋆. ALWAYS AND FOREVER . ₊˚.༄
━━━ DEAR BABY HALE
your dad and uncle scott are fighting again.

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

       "I'M GOING TO DIE TONIGHT! OH MY GOD!" STILES SCREAMED before turning his words into a whimpering mess from the backseat. Luna rolled her eyes before focusing on the road once more.

"Stiles, shut the hell up." She groaned before making a sharp turn causing the sarcastic boy to hit his head against the window making her smile peacefully. Scott glanced at the rear view mirror before turning to his sister with wide eyes.

She scrunched up her face at his expression, "Faster?"

"Much faster." He nodded.

Luna switched gears slamming her foot on the gas pedal causing her to go more miles and distance herself from the van chasing them.

"You know for a pregnant women, you're a pretty good driver." Stiles commented.

Luna nodded before shrugging, "Thanks, Stiles."

"They're gone." Scott pointed out. Luna looked into the rear view mirrors noticing they were really gone. She sighed in relief making a turn into the abandoned iron works causing Scott to hop in the back but not before he opened the door for Derek.

"Get in!" Luna shouted to her boyfriend as gunshots began to sound through the works. Derek hopped in his car slamming the door shut. Luna pressed her foot on the gas causing the tires to screech against the asphalt before speeding away as the gunshots aimed towards the car.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asked in disbelief but Derek ignored it. Instead, he slammed his hand against the dashboard. "Damn it! I had him."

"The Alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of me. When the freakin' police showed up." Derek answered irritation seeping through his voice.